Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL FAST

Old 10-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL FAST

Hi
A little history on the car. Ive had this car for over a year now. It was owned by somone who took very good care of it and it was spotless. After I got it first thing I did was send it to get a show quality paint job. I paid 3500 for the paint job. Everything was removed for the job no oversparay anywere. It was finished in a single stage black. The paint is simply amazing even a year later shines like it rolled off of the showroom, I waxed and washed regularly.
Now to the modifications:

The car is THE TOP OF THE LINE MODEL. A RARE 240sx se by all means. 5 lug ABS, lsd option, leather interior and courtesy lights, factory lip. Some other things. But the lsd and 5 lug model is highly sought after in the 240 community. The car even has factory door contol.
144k miles- dont be scarred of the miles. s13 240s have lasted too 300k on stock engines, with regual maintenence. I have changed oil every 3k, and regular items have been replaced.

Engine
Stock ka24de
Garrett t3-ar .48 (external wastegate) no shaftplay, full boost is reached at 2200-2400 rpm
sr20det 370cc injectors
31 inch intercooler, tube and fin. Only 6.5 inches tall so the bumper reinforcment is still retained for saftey.
Intercooler piping hot side is 2 inch cold side is 3inch.
Maf sensor is hacked. It is on the cold side, inside the 3 inch pipe. reason for this is, stock maf maxs' out at around 6 lbs of boost. This setup is good for 12lbs on a huge turbo.
SSQV blow off valve- This thing is amazingly loud. Turns heads!
38mm jdm wastegate. It is externally dumped, after 4k it opens up controls boost very well.
CLUTCH- a stage masters stage 5 pressure plate/stage 2 clutch disk hybrid
this is because the stage 5 is way to rough for the street. It will be included with car, but the stage 2 is softer and I like the drivability.
Joe p manual boost controler.

Exhaust
Not sure what brand, guessing JDM. Full 3 inch catback, fully polished
stainless steel very nice tone. No droning or raspiness. Everyone tells me it sounds awsome. It was extended about 2 inches to push it back. To stop from having smoked out bumpers.
3 inch downpipe, plus midpipe

Interior
Very clean, leather moisterized leather and dash
JDM recaro headreasts
super rare leather interior
factory floormats
Boost and A/F in a pillar pod. The pod is finished in the same paint as car is, and shines nice. It is molded to the pillar, no ugly bolts or screws.
Custom made from BMW leather a armrest cover. Also custom manual sock.

Fuel
APexi S-AFC this was tunned with a wideboand o2. Tunned purfectly,
THIS IS AWSOME. It was custom mounted behind the factory ashtray. When the car is started, the lid opens down, and when shut of the lid closes. This is a trick piece and took alot of hours to fabricate. Gets lots of comliments.
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
As mensioned 370cc injectors

Body
Body is in excillent shape. There is ONE dent however, on r-l quarted. Less than the size of a dime. Wouldnt notice it if I didnt show it to you but I want you to know. Besides that it is MINT.
No rust(florida car)
No rock chips scratchs nothing.
Front bumper and custom lip were refinished 1 week ago to refreash.as
Car has 97-98 taillights these are 400 dollars. Look alot better than 95 style.

Body kit
I chose to do this custom kit, because I hate fiberglass it never fits right and shaters under force. The front lip on this car is totally custom. Areodynamics were in mind when developing this lip, it is a ABS plastic custom molded to fit my car. Two support rods are used to keep it steady at high speeds. Can be removed to help clearence, if desired, simple hardware made to do so.
The sideskirts are also custom. I garentee you will not find these skirts on another 240sx. They were also custom fitted, and matched. They fit perfectly, and are again ABS plastic. They are not painted, because I like that look, plus usually they get scratched going in and out of the car. But the car is black and it accents it nicely. The rear was untouched because personally I like that look.

Suspension
Car will come with 350z 18'' sport wheels(recing harts in the rear pictured not included) wrapped in bridgestone potenza tires, low wear about 75% left on front and rear. These wheels are flush with body, look better in person, Than on pictures
Lowered 1.75 inchs with Progressive rate springs.
Tokico shocks in the front, stock in the back.
Solid subframe conversion in the rear subframe, to stop wheel hop.
Twin link strut tower(not pictered but included)

There is probibly some things I forgot to metion. But car is very fast. It did 8.97 in the 1/8th, on slicks. Boost hits VERY fast, and it is a blast to drive. Car makes approx 260rwhp never boosted over 8.5 lbs. I get lots of compliments werever I go. It is one of the cleanest s14s in tampabay.
Clean title
Looking to get 7k, thats not firm but dont lowball me. This car in stock form sells for 6k. I dont even want to think about what I put into into this car, but in mods alone its over the price of the car. I think the car is worth 8-10k but I need a quick sell. NEEDS TO BE GONE BY MID NEXT WEEK. ALL INQUIREIS PM OR EMAIL ME AT
Vadims14@yahoo.com or call me at 727 254 2642 (Vadim) NO WANNA BEES WITH NO MONEY THAT WANT RIDES. NO TRADES. Please be only come if you got money.
Im in clearwater. I can show the car anytime till 9pm anyday.
Attached Thumbnails 95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL  FAST-2.jpg   95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL  FAST-3.jpg   95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL  FAST-4.jpg   95 240sx-turbo super clean loaded/modded 7k NEED TO SELL  FAST-124.jpg  

Last edited by vadims14; 10-28-2005 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Maximaniac

Is this the Vadim of palm harbor high school '04? This is Kevin Rood. Not sure if you remember me. Free bump for a very nice, clean ass car though, love the kouki tails. Any buyer that wants to trade for zenki tails + cash let me know
Old 10-29-2005, 10:05 AM

Default hey

bump for myself, since no peoples are hitting it.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:07 AM

Default hey

bump
Old 10-29-2005, 10:07 AM

Default hey

bumping it up
Old 10-29-2005, 10:16 AM

again
Old 10-29-2005, 11:12 AM