Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 Camaro Z28 Clean Strong

Old 07-09-2007, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Camaro Z28 Clean Strong

the car is a 94 Z28 pure white with 137k good strong running car it has some upgrades such as

MSD Optispark
MSD wires
Tremec T56 (older style)
SLP mids headers w/y-pipe
Hot Cam Kit
LT4 intake manifold
255 Walboro fuel pump
24lbs injectors
March underdrive pulleys
Stage 3 clutch
PCMforless complete tune
160 fans and thermostats
Mildon oil pump(holds 45-50 psi idle)
BRM control arms

the car also has all new seal with alternator, starter, ERG, Master/slave cylinders, MAP/MASS O2 sensors, so its ready go to it has some minor defects such as the dash needs to be replaced, the seat has a rip in it and the gas guage works when it wants to, but besides that its a awesome looking and sounding car but with me living in Tampa and driving my Nissan back and forth to Oralndo i have no time and money for this car in the past 5 months i drove it exactly 15 miles

give me a call if you have any question, there are also some things i have for the car that havent been installed that we can work in with the buyer if desired such as 4'10 gears, complete poly front end kit and a set or 5spoke rims that i took off to polish out,

give me a call for anything 630-886-2376 ask for Matt im in the Brandon/Tampa area

Im asking 5500 OBO just call me or PM me we car work something out
Old 07-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I give out Dutch Ovens!!!

Picture of the dash?

What brand clutch?

And you have recipts for the performance parts?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:52 AM

ill post some pics of the dash later today when i get home i have one on the way hopefully ill be here by this weekend and the clutch way built by bay area clutches it was like 485 for it and everything was bought from summit racing so im pretty sure they have all the records the only thing i dont have receits for is the hot cam, intake, fuel pump and the tranny because that was installed by the previouse owner wich was in iraq at the time i bought it from his parents but but its all visible stuff on the car that you call tell besides the fuel pump