Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

WTB: BRIDE PROS Seat

Old 11-23-2008, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: BRIDE PROS Seat

Looking for this model bucket seat:

It's called the BRIDE PROS, and yes that is the name for the singular seat; not PRO's for two seats etc...

Anyways, I'm looking for another one for my passenger seat. This model is currently discontinued by BRIDE japan, and can no longer be had from them. My only chance of finding it is used (in good condition), or preferably brand new from a distributors old stock somewhere in a warehouse. These do pop up occasionally for sale on forums or ebay. That said I'm only looking for one black seat. This seat also came in blue and red. The only instance where I would purchase red or blue is if I can find a pair obviously, and they're at a steal price. This would be one such example:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112094

Two seats brand new for less than the original price of one... that's a deal, and you better believe I would have been all over that had I known...

So ok. X internet searchers are > 1, so if you can help me find this seat somewhere out there, I'll help you out in return. Find it brand new or in good used condition at a decent price and I'll throw in a finders fee for YOU!

If you find something, the best place to reach me is at lasermp5@gmail.com

So get a'searchin
Thanks!

Last edited by lasermp5; 11-23-2008 at 09:09 PM.