Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

RS Enthalpy ECU's no longer available at BoostDesigns.com

Old 06-03-2005, 09:39 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS Enthalpy ECU's no longer available at BoostDesigns.com

First i would like to thanks Jeff240sx for bringing this to my attention.

I have always tried to support this community the best that I can and it hurts me to have my name drawn through the mud by such an irreputable company.

Here are the facts of the Enthalpy / BD ECU deal.

I am not holding any money from BD. Anyone who has paid PJ @ BD for an S14 ECU and conversion harness needs to know that he has not paid me for them and he has not sent them to me.

My company policy is that I do NOT take orders for back ordered product. I do not even have a waiting list for my backordered products.

In fact the only outstanding BD / Enthalpy ECU deal is for an S13 KA ECU that I have in my posession that I have not been payed for.

an excerpt from this post:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=118556&page=2

but when you come on here and post this even though you have been nice about the situation it make people think i have your ecu on the back shelf and i am just sitting around with it when in fact it has been at scotts programmed and waiting on the plug. and just in case you missed it scott has it not boost designs its been paid for and been sent.
This is false. I have not been payed for nor recieved any S14 ECU system orders from PJ @ BD since February 11 2005. This order was for 2 s14/s13 conversion harness/ecu packages. It was completed and shipped the following week after I recieved the ECU's for progamming and modification WITH the last 2 conversion harnesses that I had in stock.

So my only recourse at this point is to no longer distribute any ECU's through Boostdesigns.com. I refuse to be involved with a company who posts things like this.

If you have an outstandign order with BD please contact me directly and we will work something out.

Thank you for your understanding.

Scott
www.rs-enthalpy.com
Old 06-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Cpt. Negative

Thanks Scott, I feel alot better about catching all the shit that I have over posting the thread.
And I'm glad to hear that you won't stand for being blamed for things when your business practices are legit, and it's BD's who are at fault.
-Jeff
Old 06-03-2005, 09:47 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

jeff...

hit me up on aim please..

enthalpy1200
Old 06-03-2005, 06:20 PM

Any idea when the harness' will be off backorder?

-Josh
Old 06-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Sideways Maffia

good to see you're not dealing with that anymore man...you're reputation needs to be upheld. I have a question for you (PMed u)
Old 06-04-2005, 02:31 PM

Maybe you guys can help me out with a different but similar problem I'm having with Boostdesigns/PJ. I ordered oil lines on 4/4/05 and a turbo manifold on 4/12/05. I never received the oil lines and I just received the manifold/dp a few days ago and the manifold he shipped me looks NOTHING like what he has advertised and is much poorer quality. PJ has only contacted me one time to update me on anything, he called me the other day to inform me that in so many words he didn't like that I was posting the truth about how runs his business and that because of my posting this he would not refund my money for the manifold. I'm assuming he doesn't plan on shipping the oil lines any more either.

To resolve this problem I've tried to go through paypal but it took him so long to ship the manifold that it's too late to file a claim for that transaction, same with oil lines.

It appears the only way I can get my money back is to go to Bay County and sue him which I'm fully prepared to due, I can't just let him rip me off fully expecting to get away with it. If you guys could let me know of any other course of action I should take I would appreciate it.

Last edited by one_white_s14; 06-04-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Cpt. Negative

Your manifold was what started the this issue. Your posting get PJ kicked from NICO and KA-T.org, and got Enthalpy to sever ties with him.
However, legally.. there are only 2 ways you can get your money back. First, is if you paid via credit card, contact the credit company. Usually after 30 days, you need to write to them and dispute it. Or, sue him. However, there are additional costs that won't get reimbursed in most cases.. like travel to wherever he is. Lawyer and court fees are usually included in a judgement.
If you went through paypal to pay PJ from your checking account, I'd do a chargeback from your bank, if that's possible. Paypal's 30 day limit isn't good enough for every situation, including this, where a buyer expects to wait 30day to get a turbo kit. Whenever someone doesn't have a product in stock, DO NOT use paypal.. or if you do, pay with your credit card.
So.. if this didn't help you, I need more specifics, like how you paid, how many emails do you have, did you save them, ect.
However.. you need to make your own thread about this, I think.
-Jeff
Old 06-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Suck A Turd!

Sorry to hear that Scott......

You've always managed to serve your customers to best of your abilities. Going thru a vendor always comprimises reputations as more parties are involved. As good as it could be if everything works smoothly, it can also hurt one's reputation.

I just want to say, thanks for clarifying your side and your action to make this right for your customers. Just goes to show you, how you are willing to help your customer thru tough situation when there are other parties involved....Thank You

Thanks for letting all of us know. We appreciate it.

Rinku

1) BRAND NEW XBOX 360 4GB. (Never Opened - Factory Sealed)

2) TI 89 Texas Instruments GRAPHIC CALCULATOR. Barely Used.

3) Dell Vostro 200 DESKTOP Complete PC Package.

Click link above to see PHOTOS & CONTACT INFO.

I am in WESLEY CHAPEL, FL area and can meet locally. SEE ITEM in person before you buy for peace of mind.