American Iron Tech A haven for those who love classic American muscle cars

Steet racing

Old 09-21-2005, 04:35 AM
The Happy Mrs.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zman
lol 90's, like thats a long time ago. I remember Gandy back in 1978 in my friends 66 GTO with a BBC and it had 14x32'2 on it and ran 10's uncapped on N20. Yep times have changed and the cars but the lawman still comes out there, and the bs is still the same just different cars and people.
It is for me . I was only 2 in 1978
Old 10-09-2005, 09:50 AM
save the s.o.h.c

Originally Posted by onebadmaverick
.............. i no that when i get my car ready i got a few imports out there that r on my list to race. specifically a 91 civic hatch.....
you mean 90 civic hatch, lets get it running
Old 10-09-2005, 10:39 PM

My bad, Mat, didnt mean to offend u by not remembering the exact yr and model of your car. went to the shop last night to get that distributor and drop off some other stuff. couldnt get to do anything this weekend cause had to stay home w/ my G mom. But hopefully by the the end of the month, "pinche way"
Old 10-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Shop Bitch

Originally Posted by ghost 727
its not like it was in the 90s,plus i see no point to do it out on the road if your running a high h.p car your just better to trun at the track plus u can learn how to tune your car and chassis on the track buy looking at your times
+1 it was different back then. I remember guys trailering cars out to Gandy and CC boat docks. People use to race not show there asses and talk shit. It was a lot better back then IMO. Now its just a bunch of sport compacts hanging out. I am not dogging them because I own a modded one and there are some that deserve respect. I had my juiced '91 Ranger out there back in the day, still got it just getting new stuff!
Old 10-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I gota Cheby

yep a lot of imports out there now, use to think they were all ricers but actually some are nice machines. As I 've gotten older I guess I have gotten more tolerant of these cars and realize its still all about hotroding but just diferent cars now. Yep still are ricers out there that have those fart cans and come by you at 100mph and being stupid but back in 78 we had guys in 4 dr aspens, omegas and other fart boxes that did the same thing just in american cars

Only 1/4 mile track I know is Gandy Bridge