Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

new to bike tech

Old 05-29-2004, 01:48 PM
TraumaInDHead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+10000000000 clint...
Old 05-29-2004, 02:00 PM
IM SPICEY!!!

lol thats a funny ass smilie
Old 05-29-2004, 02:44 PM
OUCH!!!

Kender.

How about starting with apples and apples. Comparing a heavily modded 10 year old honda to a brand new mustang (with full factory warranty that hasn't seen any depreciation) isn't a valid comparison of performance/cost.

Start with an old mustang too and I think you'll see the difference. (BTW: I just picked up an 89 GT 5.0 for $1900)
Old 05-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Cars suck.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 05-30-2004, 05:39 AM
gadget man

NO my sig is far from being any kind of gang thing... gangs are a demented twist on peter pan your family sucks so come join ours and if your too much of a pussy to beat someones ass then all 10 of us will do it for you and you will look big. NO

I don't mind a little friendly debate but it just seemed to get a little hotter than that so yeah I'm gonna come right back, maybe I took some things the wrong way its gonna happen when typing as opposed to speach, voice inflection is everything. so if I did take it wrong my apologies, I didn't want to come in as the new guy and seem a dick but it got there fast.

if you want to compare apples and apples you need to find a brand new honda that breaks down alot and gets shitty gas mileage.....not gonna happen. I would rather have a honda that's 10 yrs old that barely needs to be touched to keep running than any ford that was made after the 5.0, I'm not saying I would own a 5.0 I think the body style looks really odd but that's just cosmetic. as for performance on the 5.0 or older, don't know. I have know a few people that have done things but not enough for me to get into. I am hoping to get into a domestic shortly just to build it up, my old car which is no my dads is an 80 elcamino and we will be swapping out the engine and probably some minor things to start with. so I am not totally against domestics I just think they suck as an all around car.
a big hp domestic will not be as good of a daily driver as a big hp import for 1 reason you pass everything but the gas station.

and for the record I work for ford and I tow thier crappy engineering mistakes all over the country. my fiance owns a ford and she can't even put in higher wattage headlight bulbs without them melting the wiring and the bulb socket. the wiring was not designed to handle the amperage that the fuse can handle, thats shit. she had times when the engine would cut off while she was driving down the road at 50+ mph and ford says its because of the windshield washer leds, and they never have been able to fix it. still does it.

for now we will just have to agree that we both have the best cars to do anything with and the other person is nuts for wanting to drive a _______.
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 06-01-2004, 06:07 PM

i want to go poo

Blue Collar Motor Sports
SCCA ITC New Beetle

sponsors:
urotuning.com
Old 06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
keyboard hardass

hmm, well at least we stayed on topic, huh?

welcome to the bike tech forum!

Green markers = Pay spots
Blue markers = safe free spots
Red markers = not so safe free spots (possible trespass issues)