Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

2 STOLEN R1's!! PLEASE READ!!

Old 12-08-2004, 09:50 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No not the same ride then.....

If you are going to say that you blame people on that ride for stealing your bike - I would really appreciate you spelling it out. I have yet to meet ANYONE from the TR bike forum in person that i would even question about something like this.... These are all good people. Was it a seductive ride? One Cecil posted? do tell.....

Obviously this is a shitty thing to happen, but If you think anyone on here would have been involved it would be nice to hear why...
Old 12-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Originally posted by Shickedance
It was blue and it was a katana but we were on ehron cutoff rd out just north of land o lakes.
I'm confused....
The person you suspect had a blue Katana?
Old 12-08-2004, 09:58 AM
i eat hamburgers

Originally posted by CopMagnetLS1
If you are going to say that you blame people on that ride for stealing your bike - I would really appreciate you spelling it out. I have yet to meet ANYONE from the TR bike forum in person that i would even question about something like this
you would be surprised the best theives are your best freinds also......good luck recovering those bikes man that's bullshit. if you want something pay for it don't take something some one else has paid for. can't pay for it? .....can't have it. simple.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

It was blue and it was a katana but we were on ehron cutoff rd out just north of land o lakes.
I'm confused....
Old 12-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Just telling it how it is

Originally posted by Stealth
I'm confused....
No Jason, he's talking about the bike that went down that ride was a blue Katana.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:08 AM
byah

No I had the katana. It was stolen. I was riding with tr and went down in a turn broke my arm really bad. Left the bike there waiting for the tow truck and before the truck got there it was gone. The only people that knew where the bike was was the people that I was riding with. Im not saying one of them rode the shit home but they might have called someone or something. And thats major bullshit that you think no one on tr would steal something...even if they ride. That doesnt make them better people. Different but not better. There are people out there that would rip off their moms. Wait till your bike is stolen(hope you dont have to go through it) then your mind will change.
TF Iron Lung Crew member #001
Originally Posted by Banksy
Clear papers make Jesus cry.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Just telling it how it is

No I had the katana. It was stolen. I was riding with tr and went down in a turn broke my arm really bad. Left the bike there waiting for the tow truck and before the truck got there it was gone. The only people that knew where the bike was was the people that I was riding with. Im not saying one of them rode the shit home but they might have called someone or something. And thats major bullshit that you think no one on tr would steal something...even if they ride. That doesnt make them better people. Different but not better. There are people out there that would rip off their moms. Wait till your bike is stolen(hope you dont have to go through it) then your mind will change.
+10 million
Old 12-08-2004, 10:13 AM
...transformer...

preach on brother nicholas.

yeah, it may not have been one of the riders out there, but obviously somebody made a call - and then the bike vanished. It's all a toss up...but we should just think the way our judicial system does: everyone is guilty till proven innocent. lol
(im just being retarded, not trying to offend anyone here)

Last edited by 01IntegraGSR; 12-08-2004 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

It sucks but you can't trust anyone... I know I don't...
Was your the 97 that was at the BBQ? ( Only other Blue Kat Iv'e seen on TR).
Old 12-08-2004, 10:20 AM
byah

No I had the 96. Right before they changed models. Some other dude had the 97 but his was a 600 and mine was a 750. He still has his though.
TF Iron Lung Crew member #001
Originally Posted by Banksy
Clear papers make Jesus cry.