Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

2 STOLEN R1's!! PLEASE READ!!

Old 12-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You sure it wasn't at telcom park - met up at the 7-11 at fletcher and 56th then headed up fletcher towards 75 to the telcom park entrance on the right. Blue Katana went down in the first turn. Zdaman was about 2 bikes behind him.....

no jacket - just jeans and a t-shirt, gash in his arm to the bone....

because this is sounding like you.....
Old 12-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Originally posted by bigB
because the people that jacked would laugh their ass off when they read it. it sucks but it's the truth.
I'd rather have a better chance at recovering my bike than not have some jackasses laugh at me.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Bike thief hunter

Originally posted by CopMagnetLS1
You sure it wasn't at telcom park - met up at the 7-11 at fletcher and 56th then headed up fletcher towards 75 to the telcom park entrance on the right. Blue Katana went down in the first turn. Zdaman was about 2 bikes behind him.....

no jacket - just jeans and a t-shirt, gash in his arm to the bone....

because this is sounding like you.....

Alright this is schickedance on andrews name because my comp sucks and wont log him out. It was not me your thinking of. No gash on my arm to the bone. It was bleeding but no bone. Trust me I know where I layed the bike down. I lived in that area for about 10 years.
00 taurus (now with cd player haha)SOLD
02 R1 so fast =) (and so stolen)
97 GSX (finally back to the temple of dsm)
Old 12-08-2004, 07:04 PM

The only ride I've been on where a Katana went down was in telecom park
Off topic but Telecom park off of Fletcher? I work all the way in the back so I get to ride thru most nights
Old 12-08-2004, 07:06 PM

Not that this helps after the fact, but no reason not to carry at least comp coverage on your bike, that piece of the bike insurance is dirt cheap
Old 12-08-2004, 07:23 PM
live...laugh...love

Originally posted by Charles
Not that this helps after the fact, but no reason not to carry at least comp coverage on your bike, that piece of the bike insurance is dirt cheap
Tell me where you can get this because every insurance company that I called required "collision" before I could get "comp" .

And that's shitty that your bikes got stolen. I was pretty livid when mine got backed into and the people just took off. Can't imagine what I'd be feeling if someone stole my shit. I'm sorry bro

"The riders live as gods. At a certain moment they understand that they must go back to the world of man. This not a punishment because they have transformed man's world into a paradise."
- Dr. Costa
Old 12-08-2004, 07:40 PM

Progressive , they are about the cheapest you will find for this area on bike ins......... check with Geico too.....after I moved mine went up to about $50/month for 50k BIL, 50k Prop Damage, and Comp. My bike is a "sport tourer" though
Old 12-09-2004, 05:06 AM
dead and buried

just saw the post and that really sucks to hear. a friend of mine had his bike in his driveway behind a fence and woke up one morning to come ride with us and it was jacked. nice bike too. cbr 600rr with custom red paint, lowered. sucks when crap like this happens...
Old 12-09-2004, 05:10 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

then could you at least give us an idea of who was there - why do you say this was a "TR" ride?

Maybe it could have been one of the Seductive rides that were posted on here, but other than that there aren't too man "TR" Sunday rides.....
Old 12-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Just telling it how it is

then could you at least give us an idea of who was there - why do you say this was a "TR" ride?

Maybe it could have been one of the Seductive rides that were posted on here, but other than that there aren't too man "TR" Sunday rides.....
Yeah, it'd be nice to know who NOT to ride with