Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

So... I got rear ended.

Old 05-28-2006, 08:46 AM
The little 5.0 that could

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So... I got rear ended.

Some illegal mexican rear ended me at gulf to bay/keene. Light turned green, i clicked it down into gear start rolling out and WHACK! Rear tire comes off the ground and so does the front from what witness said... bike landed and managed to keep it off the pavement. The pipe was riped off and right side passenger rear set was riped off as well. The guy didn't have a license, was drunk, and had no social card or #.

I rode the bike the rest of the night with no abnormalities in riding, felt just as good as it did when I bought it.. so the extent of the damage seems to be just what you see is what you get. Yoshi RS-3 already on the way, need to visit my kawi dealership to order a new rear set and I'll be good to go. Till then, open exhaust.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:55 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

did you call the cops and write a report and shit?

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 05-28-2006, 09:05 AM
The little 5.0 that could

Originally Posted by fathead
did you call the cops and write a report and shit?
Yea he went in the back of a cop car, got the dui and a few other things. I'm waiting for the officer to come in at 4 so i can find out who the owner is, if they have insurance, and if not, just sue the dogballs off of them, my back hurts a little.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:07 AM
They call me Buz...

Damn Vince, sorry to hear that, but glad you didn't get busted up. Put it to 'em!!!

2004 GSXR 750 - Yosh CF RS3 bolt-on, -1 front, DID, Watsen Design flush mounts, LP rear LEDs, Vortex frame sliders, Blue Puig DB, Pirelli Diablos

"Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Old 05-28-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by TheShow50h
Yea he went in the back of a cop car, got the dui and a few other things. I'm waiting for the officer to come in at 4 so i can find out who the owner is, if they have insurance, and if not, just sue the dogballs off of them, my back hurts a little.

you sure its just your back and not your neck also? sucks what happened, hopefully they got insurance and if they dont i highly doubt youll get anything out of them, picking strawberries for 50 cents a day is kinda hard

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 05-28-2006, 09:20 AM
you think I care....why?

Gad your okay. I read this on the TF board....BTW Mexicans and Spics are two different things. Spics are Spanish. I am Spanish and would NEVER want to be called Mexican.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:44 AM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

jesus your luck on bikes.
You just got the 10 what.. 2-3 weeks now?
Im always worried when I see cars coming up on me at a stop,so sometime I flash the brakes.

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:46 AM
is doing your girlfriend

The guy tried to run because he relized that he just hit the only man who can make Chuck Norris cry.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 05-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Banned

that sucks bro, glad your ok. hope you get your bike fixed up quick.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm Bored

Originally Posted by sportsbikegurly
BTW Mexicans and Spics are two different things. Spics are Spanish. I am Spanish and would NEVER want to be called Mexican.
PUŅETA CABRONES FEDERALES HIJOS DE LA PUTA MADRE Q LOS PARIO USTEDES
SON UNA ENFERMEDAD NISIQUIERA MERECEN SER LLAMADOS HUMANOS SON UNAS
MISERABLES CUCARACHAR Q NO SABEN Q CARAJO ACER CON SU PUTA VIDA.. YO
LES TENGO UN CONSEJO... AMARENSE UNA SOGA A LAS BOLAS Y TIRENSE DE UN
PUENTE CABRONES