Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

What do you guys think about Matte, Carbon Fiber, Chrome and color change wraps?

Old 10-11-2013, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you guys think about Matte, Carbon Fiber, Chrome and color change wraps?

Hey guys.
Man its been a long time since I have been on here. To long.

I want your opinion on wrapping your motorcycle.
I have been in the wrapping business for some years now but im starting to focus on matte,satin,carbon fiber, chrome and
complete color change wraps. I only use name brand materials and I have 8 years in auto detailing so every vehicle I wrap
is properly cleaned and prepped so your vinyl will never peel up or pop off in the grooves.

Below is a demo flyer I made up last night.
All the matte,carbon and chrome wraps below were not installed by me.
They are only there for examples but all the graphic wraps below them were installed by me.

There is a wide varity of colors to choose from in matte,color,carbon fiber and chrome.
The carbon fiber wrap material is the latest in 3d technology which means when you touch it you feel that weave like real
carbon fiber.

I am so sure of my abilities im even willing to do a free install on a motorcycle if you cover material cost.
I am located in Seminole Fl. All I ask is you write a review and let me take pictures for my own promotion.

To the mods: I am not trying to sell anything. Not yet anyways. I want to get peoples opinions and do a Q n A.
I have no issue paying for advertising but I would like to get a better feel on what the community thinks before I go ahead.

So guys, ask away. Let me know your thoughts and concerns.

Thank you guys.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201864[/ATTACH]
Old 10-11-2013, 09:39 AM

These are wraps I have done.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201867[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201869[/ATTACH]
Old 10-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Mr. NiceGuy

One spam thread wasn't enough?
Old 10-13-2013, 06:16 AM

Cars and bikes are different. Thats why they have different forums. You idiot.

Man TR really hasn't changed. Bunch of kids that want to put cold air intakes on their 4 door civics.

Bike Tech has always had a respectable crowd but other then that this place is done for.
And I compare that to TR/TF in the early 2000's.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:38 AM
they call me baby Jesus

i actually have questions for you as i was looking to wrap the chrome bumpers on my Tundra along with the chrome outline around the grill. i would be looking at a graphic wrap and i have emailed a couple of business about an inquiry of price and such and no one has gotten back to me. if you'd like you can PM me or it may be best to email me (email is in PM) as i dont always see PM's. its not a lot to wrap so im not really looking to pay an arm and a leg for this so if you could just let me know.

now i really wouldnt classify this as 'spam' as this guy is local and not trying to sell anything as of yet and giving you all (with bikes) the option to pay for the material of the wrap and the installation would be at no cost. stop being such dicks to actual people and maybe BT would get some of the traffic back. now if this was indeed spam with a bot posting tons of threads about the same thing it would be deleted. so... again this isnt a bad deal for a free installation of a wrap on your bike and the good thing is.... if you dont like it, you can just take it off.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:42 AM
BELOW M3

I may know someone who is interested. I'll send this their way. I think my bike would be boring because it'd be 3 pieces lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:47 AM
BELOW M3

If I wanted to wrap my car in something like digital arctic or urban camo...what's something like that run? PM me so I can add it to my list of things to do when I have boredom and money.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:01 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by Clawhammer
If I wanted to wrap my car in something like digital arctic or urban camo...what's something like that run? PM me so I can add it to my list of things to do when I have boredom and money.
i think he said he would run about $1600 for installation and everything on the other thread in general car chat
Old 10-14-2013, 02:34 PM

My old user name is Tre Thompson. I just figured a business name would look better.

1600.00 is for an average sedan like a bmw 3 series. Every one always ask for a price so I give them that example.
I wrap cars all week but they are graphic advertising wraps but I wanted to start a side business doing matte. 1600.00 is very good compared to other shops. I dont know a shop that would do it for less then 2000.00. Im making a fair profit at it but I am also using the best material I can get my hands on and I never doubt my abilities.

And Saywhaa is right on. I havnt been on TR in awhile and I wanted to see how things were moving before throwing money at banner advertising or a shop forum.
But some people just can't help but piss on the seat.

And I would do a motorcycle install free of charge and give you a better deal on material just to prove myself.
Im doing a 2009 mercedes C Class this week in matte and will have pictures.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:39 PM

Ok, it'll probably look terrible but are there any "colored" carbon fiber flavors? Specifically, I'm wondering what the first picture in the OP would look like if the white/lightgray portions of the carbon fiber had a Sig Red tinge.

There are -- red, blue, silver, and a number of others, but they don't mix colors, at least the ones I've seen. But I'm inclined to stick with black.