Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

**FOR SALE**92 Prelude SI H-22 w/ J-SpecVTEC DOHC 5SPD

Old 08-17-2003, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb **FOR SALE**92 Prelude SI H-22 w/ J-SpecVTEC DOHC 5SPD

***Car can be found on ebay with starting bid of 3500- Just to let you know-i just put that much into the engine- link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=2428091371***

**4days left on auction**Would rather sell to someone in Tampa bay area!!** More pics available on ebay!

Description:
92 Honda Prelude Si 5spd Just installed a J-spec H-22a DOHC Vtec(200hp) and tranny(Still under Warranty). Just bought the engine and tranny with Vtec ecu for $3000. This is a car with lots of potential but i have no time or money to finish because i am going away to college. Have Vtec ecu but it needs to be installed with a wiring harness.
Car Runs great at high rpms now, at low rpm it bogs down.Needs the vtec ecu to be installed to run at peak efficiency and for the vtec to kick in.

AEM Cold Air Intake
Brand new exhaust system which includes: Stainless Headers(lifetime warranty), larger than stock exhaust pipes, No Cat, and performance muffler
Brand new interstate battery with warranty
Other features:
Tinted windows,power locks,power windows,cruise control, ice cold air(had system overhauled last year), sunroof(only place on car with rust, and probably needs new motor), Anti Lock Brakes, Driver side airbag, has security system but not working( it may be something simple-i just have never looked into it)
If you have any questions or need any more pictures, please email me.

Vehicle Condition

Interior is in excellent condition, some rust on sunroof, hood and trunk decks are slightly faded, back bumper is scratched on left side-only about 7 inches in diameter, all mechanical equipment(drivetrain,exhaust,etc) are in excellent condition
Old 08-17-2003, 09:41 AM

you wouldnt want to trade if for a swapped CRX would you?
Old 08-17-2003, 10:46 AM

nah, sorry, i need the money for college.