Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Insane Fast 930 Porsche!

Old 09-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Rraawwrr!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no
Old 09-12-2003, 11:46 PM
boostmonkey

Zate, as you mentioned in your post, nobody here is going to buy this car. It's a friggin joke to even bother posting it for sale here. The lowballing is so bad, that people want something for nothing. So why do you delete my posts when they make legitimate points? Don't think that because you are an administrator that I am supposed to agree with you. I've been through a few administrative disagreements before you were even stateside.

Like I said quite a few posts above (before they were deleted), the poster should try the following for more success:
www.autotrader.com
www.ebay.com

Best of luck to you, Mr. Seller For Your Friend Guy. 60k is too rich for our blood, try referring your buddy to the sites above. Who knows, he might get more than he is asking for on Ebay. Stranger things have happened.
Old 09-13-2003, 11:36 AM
boostmonkey

Another thought. Your friend might want to try the DuPont registry. They are local (off of Ulmerton Road in Clearwater) and worth the exposure for the cost.