Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

'97 GSR POssibly for sale

Old 10-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Living the dream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and no doubt you're probably going to give me the classic "I'm going to kick your ass" line or some bs....I really don't care...

MAtt
Old 10-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Whoa whoa whoa... lets not be "penis's" now guys.... matt don't worry bout him just keep the positive attitude of selling you car.... he doesn't mean anything to ya.... always remember the people that mean the least to you often have the biggest mouths... lata bro... free bump
Old 10-02-2003, 05:25 PM
Living the dream

its worth that on the market, and do you mean to tell me that you don't think every one of these cars on here hasn't been raced? I think thats a pretty wrong assumption to make, and I don't see you running aroud crying foul in their posts....

MAtt
Old 10-02-2003, 05:26 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

yea... and who would be the dumb ass to be nice to "the people" and sell it as "what it's worth"... no offense nick but you sound like a friggen 65 year old war veteran talking about how everyone's life is screwed from now on... just do yourself a favor and don't tell anyone how to sell their car unless its you selling your own car... no hard feelings
Old 10-02-2003, 09:06 PM
--Hebrews 13:2

Comeone Nick, your my boy and all, but don't ruin someone's post, and 2nd of all, don't talk about "Beating on cars",you don't have much room to talk on that subject! Honda motors can take a serious beating, and still run strong as anything. Let the person who is goin to buy it take it to a mechanic. Personally, I have seen Matt drive it nicer than I drive my 4Runner! Which is slow, considering how much I baby that friggin car to get mediocre gas mileage.

-Austin-
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

--Matthew 6:19-21
Old 10-03-2003, 03:35 AM
Living the dream

thank you austin and keith, it is very much appreciated!

MAtt
Old 10-03-2003, 10:44 AM

nick keep your mouth shut up this one let me sell it for whatever he wants...for a clean looking teg
Old 10-03-2003, 11:36 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Clean car, Have seen it in person. Someone has to buy it. Dont believe the lies about beating on it!

Good Luck Matt. TTT