Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Old 10-01-2003, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 5sp, no abs, power everything (except seats), sunroof, limited slip differential read end. Wildberry (maroon) ext., grey cloth interior. 112,xxxmi. Mechanically excellent. Interior is in very good shape. JVC CD player and Pioneer 10in sub go with car, along with stock Infinity deck. Exterior is ok. Has a dent in the front passenger fender. Not sure if it can be banged out or not. Has a few small oxidation spots on the roof. A few small scratchs around the rest of the car and the prerequisite rock chips in the front. Tranny with 60k was put in April, grinds a bit in 2nd when it's cold, other then that it's great. Has new center differential guts (spider gears). Transfer case was replaced about 1k ago with a used unit, the bearings on the old one died. Has a new clutch slave cylinder

Mods: Ported 14b w/custom j-pipe & s.s. oil feed line, k&n filter, hard intake pipe, Dave Brode UICP w/1g bov. Boost controller, Autometer Phantom Boost & A/F gauges in dual gauge pod.

Bad: Car spent most of it's life in Upstate NY, so it's a bit rusty on the the under side of the car and the engine bay is a bit grungy. A/C is not currantly working. It will blow cold for a week when recharged, but it's leaking freon somehwere. I have a leak detector kit, just haven;t had a chance to do it. Suspension makes a few clunking noises, although I believe it's just worn/dead bushings. Driver's door handle is broke (I have a new one and it should be on this weekend)

Im looking to get around $6k for it. There aren't many tsi awd's (especially with LSD rear) running around anymore so it's somewhat rare. Mechanically, it's in excellent shape, idle's perfect and pulls strong to redline. I'm not in a ruch to sell it, but I'll certainly entertain offers. The car is in South Tampa. If you want to see it, you have to come here, it's no longer registered. Brian Courtney (aka. nouseforaname) has seen the car and worked on it so he can answer any third party questions.
813-300-2424
Aaron
Old 10-01-2003, 05:33 PM
just blaze...

Golly, ill be damned, thats a great price for that car...good luck!

Old 10-01-2003, 07:59 PM
Nobody

Good luck Aaron, hate to see ya give it up!

"So...is there any tread left on the tire..or at this point would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
-Stewie (Family Guy)
Old 10-02-2003, 09:58 AM

Thanks Alex, I hate to part with it. I'd like to save up a little money and then maybe get a 1g project car...it's an afflication.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Got spray?

pics? email them to jaso0on@aol.com

95 Cavalier z24 5spd - 13.3 @ 101.28
apexi n1 catback exhaust
rksport header
rksport cold air intake
rksport ported intake manifold
walbro 255lph fuel pump
nitrous express 125 shot
18" lexani krystals
nitto nt555r's
Old 10-18-2003, 10:20 PM
ASM FTW!

yes, if for sale still, can i see some pics ?

boosted_ej20@msn.com
Old 10-19-2003, 05:31 AM

its still forsale. i will try and get some pics up asap.