Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0, $3900!!!

Old 10-08-2003, 08:17 AM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0, $3900!!!

1990 mustang LX 5.0, hatchback, charcol grey exterior, red interior, usual door dings, nothing to bad,interior is in really good shape..one little hole bout the size of a dime in the driverside seat. car has 99k on body...motor has 70k, cobra manifold,CAI,underdrive pullies,72mm MAF,KnN filter,flex fan,fms wires...it has a C4 trans, with a 10" 3800 stall tq converter with anti-balloning plates, reverse manual VB, trans cooler,B&M pro stick with the super neato "NAWZ button"(came with it), the trans has an upgraded servo(whatever that means), car also has off rd h-pipe,flowmaster 2 chambers with dumps,190lph fuel pump,4.10 gears,subframe connectors,FMS HD upper control arms(not installed)...now heres the catch. the trans,driveshaft,off rd h-pipe,and mufflers r in the trunk..heh...i was planning on swappin out the converter for a lower stalled one, but after talkin to many many ppl..decided not to..and now i dont have the time to reinstall it. the car is decently fast..with the factory AOD in it, just gears and off rd h-pipe it went 9.12 at SS..with the new C4 and all other BS..it should be a mid-high 8 sec car as it sits...throw a bottle on it and a low 8sec car, throw some heads on it..and a high 7 sec car. i have no time for this car..its been sittin in my garage for almost a year. i work m-f graveyeard shift..so i cant even get time to throw it all back together. make offer(please no low ballers) any questions..727-418-0221 -dan

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 10-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

must sell ASAP.

in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:17 AM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

ttt

Old 10-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

3900 OBO! will sell without C4 for cheaper.

Old 10-09-2003, 04:59 PM

are you interested in a trade?
Old 10-09-2003, 05:01 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

not really. i owe $$ and i need to pay it back.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

ttt

Old 10-12-2003, 08:35 AM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

buy it

Old 10-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

stiiiiiiiiiiiiiill for sale

Old 10-14-2003, 01:08 PM

how much without the c4