Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing waters..97 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan 80k miles, Automatic Transmission

Old 11-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Shitsubishi fanboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing waters..97 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Sedan 80k miles, Automatic Transmission

Issues: alternator belt needs to be torqued a bit, I might go take care of it on thanksgiving. A/C needs a recharge

The good: new timing belt, accesory belts, a decent stereo system. CD/MP3 30/150w 2way fronts, 50/220w 3way rears(Head unit: DEH-P450MP, Front speakers: TS-G1647, Rear Speakers: TS-A1767, all pioneer) new tires Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's. Full tank of gas and oil change, alignment, rotation (little deal I got.. with firestone) if you purchase the car.

The bad: issues + couple dents, nothing like :O!! but, a slight indention on the front bumper, some scratches on the trunk, one on the left side..skirt (or lack of..cause there werent sideskirts on the DE model) a bit of scuffing on the rear console between the feetrests on the back seats. Blew a headgasket* at 60k replaced and broken in properly. (*due to mother putting in too much oil..)

The car runs good, gets insane gas mileage. This isnt a fast car, it's a beater.. I know that. I don't expect for people to wait in a line to take a look at my car, but it's always worth a try ;p

Just wondering what kind of offers I could get on the private market before I go finance for a new car. If it's more, the private market will get it. Since, I do want someone to get this car at a good price.

Pictures:

Old 01-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Shitsubishi fanboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt