Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Ls/Vtec Crx

Old 02-09-2004, 07:30 AM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, this is my car, thankyou nick for posting it. Specie did build this car and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The bells of a tuition $payment$ are ringing and that is why it is being sold. I do not have a time slip, but the car averaged mid 13's on the stock ls tranny and ls clutch. $3000obo - call me 813-237-0741
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...

Last edited by RX007CYM; 02-10-2004 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Lucky

1 more thing, the car has NOT been sold, whom ever gets me the cash first, gets the car.
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 02-09-2004, 07:55 AM

hey whats up man, this is joe, i saw the car on sunday, after work my dad is gonna stop by and take a look at it, and if all goes fine, we'll buy it today
Old 02-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Lucky

Sounds great Joe, what time does your father get off work?
Old 02-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Lucky

Originally posted by RX007CYM
1 more thing, the car has NOT been sold, whom ever gets me the cash first, gets the car.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:32 AM

5:30-6:00pm just have all the papers and title ready
Old 02-09-2004, 09:48 AM

joe i thought you wanted my hatch
Old 02-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Lucky

Originally posted by RX007CYM
Old 02-09-2004, 02:43 PM

is this car sold yet
Old 02-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Lucky

The crx has not yet been sold. All cash offers above $2700 accepted!