Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1989 Civic Hatch for sale.

Old 02-27-2004, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Civic Hatch for sale.

Ok here it is:
Im selling my 1989 civic Dx hatch,it has full integra interior and engine harness,it has full blue interior(black 91 Si seats-one small rip in the drivers like all of them)car is Flat balck has a 1993 B18a block w/GSR internals,a 98 B18b head,w/skunk2 intake manifold,B7M adj.FPR,DC headers,new vibrant CAI w/K&N filter.new tranny w/ ACT stage2 clutch,new short shifter,gunmetal Type-R shift knob,has new exhaust w/5zigen muffler,batt relocated to rear hatch area,new distibutor,full 93 GSR suspension and brakes w/new rotors and calipers,has 5" autometer tach w/shift light,C/F volt meter and a/f gauge and also a C/F oil press.gauge..2000 civic Si cd player(amber lights),JDM amber corners,GSR Fat fives w/90% tread on kuhmo tires,4" kenwwod door speakers..theres more that i just cant remember right now im asking $3200 obo or any trade worth interest.THanks guys let me know(only flaw is the windsheild is crack from a storm on the way home from orlando.)oil was just changed yesterday(changesd every 2500 miles.)also i have a new in the box drivers side fender to go with it that hasnt even been painted.no times yet but car hauls ass..let me know thanks
Old 02-27-2004, 10:01 AM

also has tokico blues w/skunk2 springs..and front and rear strut bars and rear lower tie bar.

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:03 AM

Old 02-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Is now ballin!

motor pics, and interior pics!!!!!!

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 02-27-2004, 03:58 PM

TTT pics of interior and engine will be up hopefully tomorrow

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 02-27-2004, 04:30 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

holy shit thats my old hatch hahahahahaha its a nice car and good strong motor trust me i pamperd it
Old 02-27-2004, 04:35 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

but ill keep my comments to myself about it carznmore you know what im talking about
Old 02-27-2004, 08:21 PM

I had a friend go threw the engine when i got it and talked to the original owner of the car who built it..TTT

Old 02-27-2004, 09:05 PM

Also will come w/4pt sparco racing harness' for pass and drivers side an a set of 99 civic Si seats that are black..TTT

Old 02-27-2004, 09:12 PM

phil talkin bout hte busted windo theres 2 new cracks since i got it..lol not sure what happened to w/the big crack..TTT trade for 92-up civic 5spd or maybe a 240