Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

nice ass crx with ls swap

Old 03-29-2004, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice ass crx with ls swap

I got a 91'crx with a ls swap done professionally by a honda certified machanic in brooksville.it was a dx body and the whole thing was converted in to a multi port to run the ls.the motor is in great condition and i have had no problems with it since the swap, it has new axles and the tranny is in perfect shape with no grinds.it runs strong and has no problems.the body work was done like two weeks ago it has a mugen style six piece body kit with a brand new gunmetal paint job(door jambs, trunk,under hood) and there are absolutly no dents and the exterior, interior and motor are clean as hell.,this crx has all interior pieces and is one of the cleanest crx i have ever seen and owned,i also have mint condition ls mesh wheels with the car with new kumho escta tires on the front,it has neuspeed lowering springs.it also has an aftermarket sunroof.sorry but i have no way of getting pics so if you want to come check it out you are welcome.i am looking to trade for a 92-95 hatch with a swap, or 94 and up integra with something done to it not stockor maybe another crx depending on whats done to it. i am looking to get 5000obo. let me know what you got , email me at madmanshima@juno.com.if i get the 5000 i will include a 50 shot dry nitrous kit with everything to hook it up(in the process of buying the kit right now) so let me know asap.if you are not interested plese dont email me with your smart ass comments.thanks.