Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2000 Civic Si Turbo For Sale!!!

Old 07-05-2004, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this guy still selling his car or is this an internet fight? come on guys
RAH!
Old 07-05-2004, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by HOOKSH
boyd - just wondering, why is his truck such a piece of shit? why dont you just leave the man alone, if some1 wants his truck, fine, if not, leave it at that. its not like you are getting stuck with it even if it IS shitty. dont be a dick
he has been trying to dump this truck almost a year, cant sell or trade, i thought it was funny to see it once again, as far as anything else, why dont you mind your own shit and shut the fuck up, ill gladly be a dick, do you think it would be a good thing to know the truck has been forsale a fuckin year, that would mean one of 2 things its eather a shit box, or he wants to much, since hes trying so hard that would me its a shit box,now i know your trying to be a hero and thats fine, but why dont let it go, your reply is getting the attention.but i bet you where able to figure that out all by yourself, huh?
As for the guy trying to sell his car, im sorry for jacking the thread. if this dumb ass wants to shut up i wont reply.