Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

89' Honda Civic Hatch with 93' 1.8L Integra Engine (B18B)

Old 06-06-2004, 06:57 PM
dah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 89' Honda Civic Hatch with 93' 1.8L Integra Engine (B18B)

Moving and must sell!! Selling a light blue Honda Civic hatch back with an Acura Integra LS 1.8 liter engine (B18B) and 5 speed manual transmission installed .

Vin number: 2HGED634XKH537860

Condition:

Body: Clean title, only two owners. Paint is in shiny great shape with only a few minor scratches on it.

Interior: Overall in good condition, just a little dirty. Dark blue carpeted interior with light blue vinyl seats. Driver seat has a few tears. Glove box has been removed. There are a few cracks on some of the interior's surfaces.

Rims and tires: 14" Star alloy rims with tires. Rims may need some polishing. Not much tread left on the tires.

Engine and Transmission: 1993 Acura Integra LS 1.8 liter engine with approximately 75K miles and manual 5 speed tranny. This motor has been mounted in the civic using after market hybrid mount kit (www.speed-garage.com). This engine and tranny alone sell for about $750 on EBAY. Water pump, timing belt, and clutch have all been replaced. I still have receipts for this work done.

Currently this car is not in running condition. This project isn't complete yet, and still needs some parts and work to get it on the road. The engine and tranny have been installed. The exhaust is connected, but missing muffler. Integra drive shafts and brakes have been installed. All the hoses, radiator, and electric wiring need to be hooked up. Some modifications might be needed for the shift linkage. I have the ECU but not the wiring harness. This car is very close to being fixed. I'm moving and must get rid of it. Sorry, Thule roof rack not included.

I am selling this vehicle on EBAY. The item number is: 2481432621. I started this auction out at $999.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Buyer is responsible for arranging what ever method desired in getting this vehicle. This car is currently in Daytona Beach, Florida

Please email or leave me a message via phone with any questions you may have.

Contact info: Dave
dheller@rock.com (386) 871 0391