Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 Eg Vx Fs

Old 07-04-2004, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Eg Vx Fs

94 VX Hatchback 164000 miles
Mini-me swap
Nuspeed Coilovers
Clear corners
B&M short Shifter
Reverse Glow Gauges
Short ram intake
Nuespeed Front Strut bar
Tanabe catback
VX wheels
AC
Driver and passenger Airbags
Rear GSR leather seats

FS only 4000 OBO

Pics can be seen here
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...hreadid=160369
Old 07-04-2004, 03:57 PM

Need It Sold ASAP
Old 07-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Honda Tech/ Local AssHole

Originally posted by MATHIS AGN
Need It Sold ASAP

not for 4k you dont ! lol try 2g's at the most.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:12 AM

If you have nothing pertaining the buy of the car dont say anything and by the way it did say obo
Old 07-05-2004, 06:15 AM

If you have nothing pertaining the buy of the car dont say anything and by the way it did say obo

that was pertaining to the sale. Just letting you know 4k wont fly
here.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:12 AM

so i guess you are broke that why it wont fly
Old 07-05-2004, 07:21 AM

so i guess you are broke that why it wont fly
look at my avatar i have plenty of cars, and can buy the same shit your selling at auction for under 1k. Its not my wallet You should be worried about.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:59 AM

all that useless babble for somone whos not listning, i know the rules n00b I was telling him to lower the price or it wont sell. I dont need some new kid who thinks he knows how things work Tell about this forum. You just wasted about 2 seconds of my life.

Originally posted by DJXREY
Hey Spyderxl98z24,

All he's trying to say is unless you are interested in the car, don't post. No one hired you to be the PRICE POLICE. So just don't post crap like that. That ish pisses me off, There is always the peanut gallery present on at least 1 of every2 posts on this forum.

People on this site do 1 of 2 things or maybe both... They lowball like a Beeyatch or they ask 1 million bajillion fifillion mamillion dollars for their clunker that won't start and it's beat to Hale! But you know what, If someone posts a car here and it's too expensive, then it'll never sell until they lower the price. Common sense. Let them figure it out. It always works I've seen a car sell for less than half what they originally posted it for.. all it too was time.

By the way have you seen the car in person? I hate when people don't even see the car and they do their own version of Kelly Blue Book in the head. Street value is usually a lot more than the Auction obviously so it doesn't matter what it goes for at the auction, I'm sure all 50 of your vehicles are not worth what you would try to sell them for if you had or wanted to. I could probably get a Hale of a bargain for all of your cars under your avatar at the auction,I know trust me. BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO POST THAT, IS IT?

And don't take it from me, Quote the sticky on the top of this forum....Don't feel like clicking on it?... Well here you go:

Sticky: Rules for Car FS posts. *Please Read* Ffej207

Threads in the Cars For Sale forum are made by people selling their cars (sellers) and replied to by people who are interested in the cars that are listed (potential buyers). So lets start with the first rule. If you are not in either of those categories, you have no reason to post in this forum. You can browse, but chances are, if you post in a thread where you are not interested in the vehicle listed for sale, it's probably not going to be a positive post, and will just end up being some pissing match about the price of a vehicle you are not even interested in buying.

Most sellers will list their objectives in the initial post in their thread. They will usually say if the price is OBO (or best offer), or if they are or are not needing to sell the car quickly. Use the facts listed in that initial post to decide what to make your offer. Also, to keep from people unknowingly low balling, if you are not sure if your offer is a good offer, please PM the seller.

Here are the two main points:

A) Do not post in a thread unless you want to buy the vehicle.

B) Even if you are interested, if you have a problem with the price, PM the seller. Do not start bickering in the thread about how high the price is, or how you can get your buddy's girlfriend's uncle's nephew's car for half that much. That is totally irrelevant.

C) If you do not have a good question about the vehicle, or something positive to say about the vehicle, please do not post in the thread. If you really feel it's neccessary to tell someone how amazingly stupid their asking price is, just PM them - there's no need to litter their thread with that banter.

D) The Golden Rule. That's right, before you hit the Submit button, think to yourself, "Would I want someone posting what I'm about to post in my thread?" If the answer is "No! I'd rip their nuts off!" or something along those guidelines, chances are, you probably shouldn't make the new post.

Use common sense people. You wouldn't want a bunch of people not interested in your car filling up your thread with how worthless it is or all the other cars they can get for half that much, etc.

If you have any questions about this policy, feel free to contact me, or any of the FS moderators, or a friendly admin.

Thanks.

Don't think that is what it says, I'll like you to the BEEYATCH:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...hreadid=128892
Old 07-05-2004, 08:33 AM
Rey
Banned

1.98 chevy cavalier z24 (piece of $hit)-
Auction value no more than 900 to 1000 dollars
2.93 civic ex - (depending on condition)-
Auction value no more than 1500 dollars
3.95 TSi AWD (depending on condition) and that the tranny isn't phukd and dr door handle aint missing -
Auction value 1350-1750 dollars
4.01 Lude (i'm sure it's not an SH and you're making payments up the a$$)
Auction value 9-10K dollars TOPS...

Why don't you throw away the Cavalier
take your Lude to Carmax and sell it to them and sell your civic and TSi and use that money to put off the difference you are upside down in on the Prelude.

and buy MATHIS AGN's Civic....?

I just solved all of your financial problems..... Imagine how much insurance money you'd save too !!!!! This is better than GEICO BEEYATCH!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Rey
Banned

Originally posted by Spyderxl98z24
blah blah blah blah blah, I'm an a$$wipe, just a piece of $hit talking a lot of $hit, i wish I knew the rules cause I have b00bs I was telling him to lower the price cause I'm broke as $hit. I need some new kid who thinks he knows how things work Tell about this forum. You just got worshipped about 2 seconds of my life.
Now that would be an appropriate post for you