Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

90 CRX Si ( Pics in gallery )

Old 08-01-2004, 08:26 AM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 CRX Si ( Pics in gallery )

What's up I need to sell my little red CRX Si, body has 270k Miles, Original motor has 70 k, ( rebuilt at 200k ),has cross drilled and slotted rotors, recent paint, recent springs and shocks ( H&R, KYB ) AC is very cold, everything works on this car. It has a full and complete interior, never gutted. Windows are tinted, has 17 inch white rims with 2 new tires up front rears have slight camber wear from previous owner, will also throw in stock 90 CRX Si wheels w/bad tires, recently changed all the motor mounts, has projecto headlights, clear corner lights, sound system consists of , 3 JL audio 10 in a box, wired to a 500 Watt rockford fosgate amp 1 channel, pioneer surround sound, clarion cd player (changes colors), has intake and headers, alarm, also have a set of all red tailights for it. Main reason for selling it is cause I'm gonna be a dad in January and need a back seat. This car is also in the Autotrader right now, was asking for 4000 OBO, but I see that most of the CRX's on here ask for that much and have B16's in them, I'd be happy to get what I paid for the car originally which was 3 g's. Since I bought it I've done alot to it, rims, music, mounts,cross drilled and slotted rotors, changed the axles, I also have a Sportcomp tach I'll throw in cause I wont need it anymore, never had time to install it. I was using this car for 100 miles a day to get to and from work, so it's very dependable. I will not tak anything lower than 3000 for the car, don't bore me with outrageous offers, I'm in no rush to sell this, if need be I'll keep it buy another car and use this to toy with. If interested call me at 407-709-3709, there are a bunch of pics in the gallery. Thanks for the space T.R.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:07 AM
hyperbola

will you keep system and rims and lower the price?

Rockin imports since the 80's . . . . .

EF/EG & OTHER parts for sale
Old 08-01-2004, 03:15 PM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Default CRX

Sorry I won't take any less than 3 g's for it sorry. I'm already gonna lose what I've invested into it. And if that's the case then I"d stay with it. Thanks for the interest anyway. I was originally asking for 4000 OBO for this car and was willing to let it go for 3500 with no wheels or music. Sorry but I can't help you there.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:24 AM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Default CRX

UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!
Old 08-02-2004, 08:51 AM
High

trade
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...hreadid=167917
Old 08-03-2004, 08:40 AM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Default CRX STUFF

What's up man I think I remember speaking to you before. I like your car and the fact that it has a 6 cylinder tucked in that engine bay is great, but I need something with a little more space so I'm sorry but I wont be able to deal with you. If you can sell that and get me some cash by all means hit me up. Best of luck selling your whip.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:18 PM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Default crx

Any offers for this crx? I'll take offers on it, don't really wanna park it, just found out here in Florida you can't just park the car and not have insurance on it. So I'll take what I can get for it, come with the offers, if I hjave to I'll take off the wheels and music, shoot me some offers for the car without those 2 things.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:45 PM

How about 2500, let me know if we can work something out, very interested call me at 813-368-4936. Thanks
Old 08-06-2004, 09:51 AM
GUNMETAL REGAL

Default CRX STUFF

Was willing to take the 2500, but dude decided to fix his own car up. Anyone else looking to spend about that amount for a minty CRX, has cold ass AC, some mods nothing major. If I was to make this thing look perfect I'd ask for like 5 g's I just don't have that effort for it.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:35 PM
"The Big Show!"

Default Re: CRX STUFF

Originally posted by Richard Ruiz
Was willing to take the 2500, but dude decided to fix his own car up. Anyone else looking to spend about that amount for a minty CRX, has cold ass AC, some mods nothing major. If I was to make this thing look perfect I'd ask for like 5 g's I just don't have that effort for it.

Nobody pays 5 g's for Crx's anymore. And I can buy a swapped Crx for $2500 right now. I'd be willing to buy your high milage car for $1500. Let me know.