Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Galant VR-4 AWD Turbo F/S

Old 08-18-2004, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by czech09
you have no clue what these cars are worth + they're collector cars so why don't you just stfu and stay out of the post - btw man good luck to you selling this car - gvr4s are amazing
Dude..WTF is up with that?lol Blake has one of these in his driveway(my bad if I wasnt posed to say nthn.)..lol

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 08-18-2004, 05:15 PM

Try gvr4.org man you'll sell it there most likely
Old 08-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Nobody

Originally posted by fathead
gvr4's are dsm's=CRAPPPPPPP im with blake on this one...... and some little bs mods+ he obviously races stating that hes been to the track and yada yada yada.... who knows when this car will blow.... you can lock the thread now keith...
Ive met you before and you seem cool, but i definitely think youre off base with this one. First off justify the statement that "GVR4s are dsm's = Crap" That right there takes away nearly all of you credibility. Second, the asking price is not ridiculous as you all are saying it is. As mentioned before, this is a rare car. But you know what, who cares if the asking price is too high?!?! This forum has way too much of this recentlly. People giving their opinions when its not asked for. This is a for sale forum, if you dont like the price or what the person is selling then dont buy....and even better, dont reply!

"So...is there any tread left on the tire..or at this point would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
-Stewie (Family Guy)
Old 08-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Originally posted by Skillionaire
Ive met you before and you seem cool, but i definitely think youre off base with this one. First off justify the statement that "GVR4s are dsm's = Crap" That right there takes away nearly all of you credibility. Second, the asking price is not ridiculous as you all are saying it is. As mentioned before, this is a rare car. But you know what, who cares if the asking price is too high?!?! This forum has way too much of this recentlly. People giving their opinions when its not asked for. This is a for sale forum, if you dont like the price or what the person is selling then dont buy....and even better, dont reply!

Couldnt have said it better myself. Maybe Ill wait for yours to sell before I put mine on the market. Goodluck man, hope you can get what your asking.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Boom Goes The Dynomite

wow will you and paul are both gettin out of the galants.... why?

United States Air Force!
Old 08-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Originally posted by fathead
gvr4's are dsm's=CRAPPPPPPP im with blake on this one...... and some little bs mods+ he obviously races stating that hes been to the track and yada yada yada.... who knows when this car will blow.... you can lock the thread now keith...

GVR4`s are not DSM`s.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Boom Goes The Dynomite

not to dis you honda guys but you all have no clue what this thing is. im sure you know what an evo is so ill start there the evo line was based off the rather successful galant vr4. the galant was used by mmc in the wrc for about 4 or 5 years until the evo took its place.. back to what is at hand... with oh say 4g's in mods as with any mitsu that comes STOCK with a turbo you can run low 13's high 12's if your a good driver so this car is worth it if you have big plans plus this car is a very nice one ive seen the car before and its really clean.

Oh a side note to the mitsu boys i think they are just mad that their car does not come with a stock turbo that will get you into the 12's.... yes the 14b has done 12's

United States Air Force!
Old 08-18-2004, 08:19 PM

too many little kids in this fucking web site......good luck selling....fuck the other people if u dont want the car dont reply
bump
Old 08-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Omnipotence

Where's pictures? It's not worth $4900 IMO but it is worth a good amount of money. I would be interested in it if it was close to stock and cheaper since Everything you have on it I have laying in my garage. The car would need more then you have to get mid 13s but high 13's yes. And there have been alot of people running 12's on a 14b and even people in the 11s on a 14b, yes I said 11's. There are even people running 12s in the heavy ass galant with a 14b. I hate to say this but after the move I might be in the neighborhood for another gvr4 or dsm.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Goodtimes!

pics!