Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Galant VR-4 AWD Turbo F/S

Old 08-19-2004, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're right, I dont have an awd galant in my driveway. And I dont know shit about anything. I do know that if a n/a b16 caught up to you at 110mph, your car is slow as shit. Your car's blue book is $2000. No sane person is going to pay you $5g's for it, kthxbye
Old 08-19-2004, 11:22 AM
Nobody

Originally posted by VeRTigO
You're right, I dont have an awd galant in my driveway. And I dont know shit about anything. I do know that if a n/a b16 caught up to you at 110mph, your car is slow as shit. Your car's blue book is $2000. No sane person is going to pay you $5g's for it, kthxbye
Because we all know that Kelly is the final say so for the value of any car I bet if you pulled up KBB on 95% of the cars posted for sale on TR, it would show way less than what the person selling was lookign to get for it...yes...including yours. Which brings me to my earlier point, If you dont like what someone is selling or how much they are selling it for...then dont buy and dont reply

"So...is there any tread left on the tire..or at this point would it be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"
-Stewie (Family Guy)
Old 08-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Boom Goes The Dynomite

caught who?

United States Air Force!
Old 08-19-2004, 12:09 PM
Omnipotence

Who fucking cares? Take it to PM's and let the guy sell his damn car.

Bump
Old 08-19-2004, 10:52 PM

Free Bump.

Next up
Hah, well if you think it's not worth 5k guess again, actually don't guess, do some homework. These cars are RARE as hell (only 3000 ever brought to the US) and more often than not go for 5k or more with just boltons. They're not typically considered a DSM as they were produced / assembled in Japan though they do share alot of similarities (motor, drivetrain etc) they also have four wheels steering and countless other amenities. This car is one of if not THE ultimate sleeper! Looks like a lil' shoebox but packs a punch! Now I have never seen his car, have no idea what it runs, but if it's in at least "good" shape than he's being more than fair on the price. The car is definitely "worth" what he's asking, but yeah it'll be hard to sell it for that much since most would rather pick up a cheaper 1G instead. Good luck man.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:34 PM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Didnt someone have an AWD Talon w/14B at the last track event? Did he not run 12s?! I could be wrong, but I got multiple runs on vid..

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 08-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

There is someone with a 14b on a FWD laser that goes 11`s here in town. But it wasnt at the last track day.
Old 08-22-2004, 08:16 AM

Sorry but i havent been able to take any snap shots of the car yet. I have been out of town and just flat out busy....thanks to all you guys who are sticking up for me and all....and yes i do realize that the asking price is too high but i know a majority of you honda boyz like to bargain which is why i put the car up for 5G's.....and yes at 110 mph.....keep in mind that i have a 10%driveline loss from a roll...not to mention that my car weighs about 3700 to 3800 lbs.....or something like that........but you know what i will try to get my car to the track later on this week.and i will try to post up some pics and possibly a vid clip ...now that i am back into town......and if you like maybe we can negotiate a price or something.....my friend who drives an 11 second talon....drove my car the other night and he was complimenting my transmission like crazy....saying how it shifts like butter......the car once again is running perfect no problems what so ever......The reason for selling my car is......this is what i do....i fix them up and sell them......thats my hobby....and i love to do it......but once again thanx for all your inputs and sticking up for me and all.......and i will try and post up pics as soon as i can.......i apologize for the wait guys.

Thanks
Will
Old 08-22-2004, 03:06 PM

Originally posted by UltimateSleeper
but i know a majority of you honda boyz like to bargain which is why i put the car up for 5G's.....and yes at 110 mph.....keep in mind that i have a 10%driveline loss from a roll...not to mention that my car weighs about 3700 to 3800 lbs.....
K, you can stfu now and delete this post. You have no clue about your own car.
Old 08-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Omnipotence

1991/2 Galant vr4, Curb Weight: 3250lb next