Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Galant VR-4 AWD Turbo F/S

Old 08-18-2004, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Galant VR-4 AWD Turbo F/S

Hey guys... I am just selling my beloved Galant VR-4 to anyone who is interested. The car drives emaculate no grinding of the gears drives very smoother and most likely the best street sleeper that there ever will be. The color of the car is NILE BLACK with black leather interior and black wheels.

It is a 92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, badge number 229/1000 (this car is rare). The list of mods are as follows:

Level 1 bowl ported head with a five angle valve job from Polk Performance.

All of the pulleys and belts have been recently replaced (when i mean all i mean ALL).

K&N filter

3' downpipe and exhaust

4 new tires

ACT 2600 clutch kit with the Street light XACT flywheel.

The car is capeable of running mid to high 13's with the parts listed above... i really havent had a chance to take it to the track with the new parts. But the last time i went down to the track (In Gainesville) i ran with a bad clutch a 2.0 sec. 60 ft (ouch for an AWD) i ran a 14.6 at 92 mph. (Keep in mind that was only with the level 1 head and nothing else)

The car is well maintained only filled it with Mobil 1 super sythetic oil......and the tranny has the new BG Synchroshift (highly recommended). The car just hit 140,000 miles on the odometer and i am willing to sarcifice the car for $4900. If you have any questions give me a call at (352) 361-3169 (my cell) and just ask for WILL, or you could send me an email at GVR4speed01@hotmail.com.

THANKS
WILL
Old 08-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Goodtimes!

any pics....
Old 08-18-2004, 02:17 PM

Is this a joke?
Old 08-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Motha Fawking Baby Maker

Originally posted by VeRTigO
Is this a joke?
no joke this car is bad ass.....
Old 08-18-2004, 02:28 PM

Originally posted by TampaBoy813
no joke this car is bad ass.....
He needs more than a turboback and some mild porting to justify going twice over the blue book.

I wouldnt have said anything if he was a regular memebr, but htis is his first post, looks like hes just here trying to rape tr members.
Old 08-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Goodtimes!

still want to see pics!
Old 08-18-2004, 02:58 PM

Originally posted by VeRTigO
He needs more than a turboback and some mild porting to justify going twice over the blue book.

I wouldnt have said anything if he was a regular memebr, but htis is his first post, looks like hes just here trying to rape tr members.
you have no clue what these cars are worth + they're collector cars so why don't you just stfu and stay out of the post - btw man good luck to you selling this car - gvr4s are amazing
Old 08-18-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

gvr4's are dsm's=CRAPPPPPPP im with blake on this one...... and some little bs mods+ he obviously races stating that hes been to the track and yada yada yada.... who knows when this car will blow.... you can lock the thread now keith...

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 08-18-2004, 03:37 PM

Well you see when i first got the car the timing belt went out on me about 21 miles later.....which was a complete nightmare....i had 4 bent valves.......hence the upgrade on the level 1 head.........and i am not over 2X on the blue book value......my mods and the condition of the car are well over what i am asking for........these cars barely take any mods to get them going fast......i mean dont get me wrong i am not dissing on any of the honda boys but i could spend 3/4 of the money they put into their cars and hit the 12's easy......if you want me to i can take it up to the track most likely this FRIDAY and tell you what i ran.......but until then the car runs very strong......stronger then most DSM's considering the upgrade paths that i took........oh and on a different note......i was heading home from the track (didnt run) last week and i came across a very nice hatch with a b16a with stage 2 cams......intake......headers.........and exhaust.....we went from a 70 mph roll and he didnt end up catching me until just about 110mph.....which is well over my 1/4 mph.......and then we went from a stop.....and of course he gave up because of the bus lengths that i put on him of the line.......but you know that is probably the fastest i have ever gone in that car..........before hand i have just babied it.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:47 PM

I will have some pics ready by tomarrow.....i thought i had some with me on my computer but i will upload them tomarrow.....sorry bout that