Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

WTB Car on Friday!

Old 08-23-2004, 11:10 AM
The Asian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB Car on Friday!

I have 2000 dollars in Hand waiting for Someone with a decent car to buy.
I need a Car for school , I was gonna buy HKSupras 240sx but he doesnt want to sell it in time for when i need it , Preferbly looking for a 240sx , hatch or Coupe , or an older Supra Turbo, I need to have some type of Backseat because i have to take my little brothers to and from School , So Mr-2s are out of the question , I know somone on this Forum has a 240sx for sale ive seen two already but before the Buy date they change their minds , so please someone with a car for Sale that can sell me one on Friday PM me , or post on here , Eclipses would do Too But i dont think ill ever find one For the Price that i want to spend .
Old 08-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Need boost

I have a 90 240sx hatch runs 5spd 1500 cash dont have camra to take picks if you want to see it let me know.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:32 AM
The Asian

K , Im interested PMed, oh and if this doesnt Go Thru i would also be interested in a 92 Civic Hatch or Coupe, I love those things , i dont care what people say about Civics (Those Anyways).