Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

testing waters

Old 09-01-2004, 04:06 PM
My other ride is your mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default testing waters

just seein what kind of offers i would get if i did happen to get rid of the beast...taking cash and trade offers...i own a 1996 200sx se-r its the teal color with 16 inch white rota gt3's its a usdm sr20de with a bluebird turbo (t25) and manifold... starion fmic...greddy type s bov...370cc injectors..jwt s4 cams...jwt ecu..jgy customs 3" exhaust, custom 3" test pipe, jgy customs 2.5" down pipe...magnaflow muffler...walboro 255lph fuel pump...nismo adjustable fpr...act hdss clutch kit...Pacesetter adjustable short shifter...
Energy Suspension Urethane motor mounts and torque mounts...GReddy oil catch can...Stainless steel braided oil lines...H&R sport springs...KYB GR2 Shocks...Front Strut Bar..Rear Strut Bar..Suspension Techniques rear sway bar..Stillen GTR front bumper...SE-R badges...Nismo Shift knob...Momo Shift boot...Indiglo SE-R gauges...SE-R Floormats..

very clean setup..minor body wear..taking pics tomorrow...lookin for offers..cash, and trades --and be realistic with the trade offers please!!
brad renfro-- bradsaysgobucs@yahoo.com