Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

'99 MR Supercharged Integra Ls F/S

Old 10-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Old school TR member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If car sells tomm I will be giving you a call........I have just one ? ....Is the painted fading bad?
Old 10-05-2004, 11:30 AM
** I ♥ Old Skool **

Originally posted by craziass27
If car sells tomm I will be giving you a call........I have just one ? ....Is the painted fading bad?
What paint fading?
This car has been high speed buffed once a year, always has a fresh coat of wax on it, and is always Garage kept.
There's no fading what so ever on this MR.

OK, Keep me posted.
-Jeff

slam.poke.drop.tuck.dope
Old 10-05-2004, 11:42 AM
ASM FTW!

Dude, your integra is bad ass... if i could get rid of my wrx i would be really interested, im not trying to lead ya on, but this bitch is bad ass! i said it before too, this thing is clean as hell....
Old 10-05-2004, 11:48 AM
** I ♥ Old Skool **

Originally posted by 722ish
Dude, your integra is bad ass... if i could get rid of my wrx i would be really interested, im not trying to lead ya on, but this bitch is bad ass! i said it before too, this thing is clean as hell....
Thanks...Again.
I tried to talk my wife into buying your WRX instead of the car she wants, But it's a no go.
If your car was Silver,mostly stock, and a little cheaper I think you would have a buyer, But she just needs something 4 door and Brand New with a Warrenty.

Sorry,.....I tried

slam.poke.drop.tuck.dope
Old 10-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Old school TR member

Oh ok I was just wondering because I was on your car domain page and it said something about it being hard to keep from turning pink
-jaime
Old 10-05-2004, 12:00 PM
** I ♥ Old Skool **

Oh ok I was just wondering because I was on your car domain page and it said something about it being hard to keep from turning pink
-jaime
Oh, No.
Most Milano Red Hondas turn pink due to oxidation after a couple years if not taken care of.
Actually, My car is a lot darker red then up kept MR cars, I think it's due to the waxes I use.

slam.poke.drop.tuck.dope
Old 10-05-2004, 12:36 PM
ASM FTW!

Originally posted by Outkasted24
Thanks...Again.
I tried to talk my wife into buying your WRX instead of the car she wants, But it's a no go.
If your car was Silver,mostly stock, and a little cheaper I think you would have a buyer, But she just needs something 4 door and Brand New with a Warrenty.

Sorry,.....I tried

thanks for trying i wish it was silver etc. now too!! i want to buy your car! if people would stop kicking tires and buy my damn car i would be at your door... ever since i saw this for sale i wanted it, i just cant afford a wrx a supra and this... so the wrx has to go first! tell ya what, you help me sell my wrx and ill buy this no questions asked in all honesty however, if you can get rid of that, ill get rid of this thing for ya it can find its way to my house
Old 10-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Old school TR member

Originally posted by Outkasted24
Oh, No.
Most Milano Red Hondas turn pink due to oxidation after a couple years if not taken care of.
Actually, My car is a lot darker red then up kept MR cars, I think it's due to the waxes I use.
Oh ok because my friends has a MR gsr so I was just wondering if it was turning pink in spots and how bad it was.........thanks
Old 10-05-2004, 04:49 PM
** I ♥ Old Skool **

Oh ok because my friends has a MR gsr so I was just wondering if it was turning pink in spots and how bad it was.........thanks
Nope, No pink here
Is his GS-R pink yet? I have a way to fix it if he's interested

slam.poke.drop.tuck.dope
Old 10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Old school TR member

yeh in some spots its a 95' his sn on here is MARKZERONINE you can PM' him or me