Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95' Eagle Talon TSi AWD (turbo)

Old 10-21-2004, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TampaBlunt
I guess you need to see it to realize how good a shape this car is in. Don't need the luck... just someone who wants a 2G DSM in near showroom condition.
You don't need luck ? Have you seen what Dsms are going for lately ? (Not to mention that no one seems to be buying them).
Old 10-21-2004, 09:27 AM

Default u re car

is it stardard , do u trade if so i have a acura in tegra 96 very clean pm me if interested
Old 10-21-2004, 10:47 AM

Originally posted by Eclipseguy12
yeah good luck for a ten year old car.. Check out my eclipse for sale..
like you have room to talk lol your's is a riced out 1997 n/t and you're selling it for $6k that's even worse.

Bump for a nice looking Dsm again though.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:43 PM

well czech09 at least i dont go mami mami can iget anew car , i work for what i got and i think i got it pretty good ihave 4 cars and the teg is because i want a hotter one not like i wana try to impress chicks because u cant do it on your own just u re car oohhhhhhhh ok got u ..... i didnt know u were just 19 sorry kids are like that how many u have

ohhhh 1 more thing leave this girl alone she is just triying to sell her car but ass es like you keep preventing it
Old 10-23-2004, 01:47 PM
FuelSlut.

Originally posted by pierre3224
well czech09 at least i dont go mami mami can iget anew car , i work for what i got and i think i got it pretty good ihave 4 cars and the teg is because i want a hotter one not like i wana try to impress chicks because u cant do it on your own just u re car oohhhhhhhh ok got u ..... i didnt know u were just 19 sorry kids are like that how many u have

ohhhh 1 more thing leave this girl alone she is just triying to sell her car but ass es like you keep preventing it

What the FUCK!! Get the hell out of my friend's thread. First, it isn't a girl that is trying to sell the car. YOU'RE the one that is preventing him from selling it by your stupid ass non illiterate post. Seriously, it wasn't cool to drop out of school and smoke cigarette's and weed. See it hurts you in the long run. You can't even type a full sentence without someone having trouble reading it. Please delete your thread and I will delete mine.

Ohh yeah and I have no clue on what the fuck you just said.

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792
Old 10-23-2004, 11:54 PM
Boost-Happy Novice

More pictures at talon.kitoftampa.com