Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS/FT 2 Nice Cars - Mitsubishi's

Old 10-28-2004, 10:28 PM
PS3: BiggNickTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 2 Nice Cars - Mitsubishi's

Ok all...this is my effort to get a daily driver in good condition, manual if possible. I have 2 cars to trade. I will trade both cars out to anyone who has a good DD that IS READY TO DRIVE. I am NOT looking for any project cars here, thanks though. I would like something from the early to mid 90's, again if possible manual. Would REALLY love a 95 or 96 eclipse! Also very interested in TRUCKS.

Here we go
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAR#1

-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
-1.8L SOHC 4G37 Engine
-131,XXX Original Miles
-Forest Green
-Automatic Transmission
-AC works cold
-1 tire has slow leak (either plug or replace)
-No stereo equipment (unit or speakers)
-Needs hydrolic latches for the back hatch, and a good cleaning!
-Clean title and clean Carfax, will give complete Carfax report when you come to see it!

Just bought this car from a friend (only had car for 2 weeks), don't have time or funds to work on it. Checked alternator, spark plugs, wires, ignition, starter, ect ect. Car won't start, but tries to. Compression ratio on 1st cylander is very low, i've been told it is bad rings. Great project car for anyone looking for one. Parts are cheap, I don't have the time to work on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car#2

1995 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 2 Door Coupe

*Automatic
*121,XXX Natural Miles
*1.5L 4-banger
*Clean title
*Bone Pearl Color
*Very few (3) wear and tear small dings on roof, side of doors
*RAM Air intake, still have everything to go back to stock if you want.
*Front bumper needs a little touch up work (the side clips just popped out, so the sides stick out slightly, nothing more)
*Interior is BEAUTIFUL, no cracks or wear from sun on dash. Seats have some tearing in fabric (comes with seat covers), slight small rip on passenger door
*Motorized CD/MP3 Player with removable faceplate
*2-12" Blue Baja subs encolsed in Q-Logic single box with blue amp and wiring
*Upgraded to 14" tires from a 2001 Mirage

Basically my previous DD that went out on me. Tranny problems as of last week (no neutral or reverse-still goes straight fine), has been sitting ever since. Went to mechanic, told me gear plates froze. Told me he can fix for only $800, but that is $800 I don't have. If I had the cash to fix it I would keep it, still lots of life left in her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there they are. Again, both cars for one good car. A good deal if you are a mechanic, or are friends with one. I just need something I know will last for a good long time, and doesn't need work. I have posted everything I know about my two cars. I will try to get some pics up soon. Thanks.

Please only call or reply if you are serious. Cell phone is 727-278-1874.

Last edited by biggnick; 10-29-2004 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:35 PM

TTT...someone come on, help me out here huh? The cars are nice. Will post pics soon!
Old 10-29-2004, 08:00 PM

how much are you asking for these cars?
Old 10-29-2004, 10:13 PM

Basing them on what they need (parts/labor/personal time)and the Private Party KBB for both...

$500 obo for Eclipse

$800 obo for Mirage ($900 with system)

...and please try not to lowball! I WILL need to get another car with the money (most likely from someone on this site), so please be nice.

I would rather trade both cars then sell them, but it is up to you all! Thanks again...

Last edited by biggnick; 10-29-2004 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:35 PM

TTT...it IS obo...I can't believe no one has any vehicle to trade for two decent ones.

I will now open offers for any good '88 Hondas also!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:09 PM

To the Top...anyone make some offers at least? These really are two good cars, a great project and a great Daily Driver that needs simple work.

I am only looking for a replacement daily driver. Offer something, open to trucks as well.

I also (besides the two cars) have a 50 inch Mitsubishi big screen and about $200 cash on me!

Last edited by biggnick; 11-02-2004 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:59 PM

TTT---updated!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:00 PM

TTT...both will be in the Flyer soon, maybe autotrader.com

If anyone has any offers please make them now!