Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For Sale:parts Off My Stolen 99 Prelude

Old 12-01-2004, 05:32 AM
Call me Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it may be better to go there an dpull the engine and any other parts that ar eon it worth any hting then to pay to tow it all the way here it doesnt look like there is enough left to make money off of besides the engine and stuff... any how sorry about your mishap and good luck with your next car
Old 12-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

ummm.... i have a quick question just for your sake and you got me thinking when you made this comment but you said...

"I only had the car 13 days when it came up stolen..." you might wanna have the guy you bought it from checked out or people are the sale... because that's just weird... sounds shady to me... investigate man... and then find em... call everyone on TR up and well make a HUGE roadtrip to let them know what we do to shady ass punks like that
Old 12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

BTW... how much for the complete motor swap??
Old 12-01-2004, 07:26 PM

Originally posted by REDchirp
ummm.... i have a quick question just for your sake and you got me thinking when you made this comment but you said...

"I only had the car 13 days when it came up stolen..." you might wanna have the guy you bought it from checked out

Sounds like a spare key might be involved?
Old 12-03-2004, 08:38 PM

yea i dont know..the guy i bought it from was an older dude that had a midlife crisis i guess,it was bone stock and he upgraded to a s2000 so i dont think it was him,i dont think he was into the import scene..i was thinking the guys that installed my stereo stuff,i got a clarion 7 touch screen dvd player,visor screens and some speakers..i dont know..i know i have to get this thing out of the towyard because they are charging me an arm and a leg for everyday it is there...make offer on the whole set up..i might just keep it and try all over again and fixing it up..they way she wanted it.....
Old 12-05-2004, 07:26 PM

SOLD!!!!! THANKS STEVE..