Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2003 Suzuki Katana ( Blue) w/matching helmet.

Old 02-13-2005, 03:56 PM
TR Bike Tech Post Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GPcrew
theonly thang to do with dat bike is to 12 with no bar and F it up.... funny sheot. how bout u kill yourself, atleast i have peace of mind im faster than alteast 1 beotch. learn to take a F'in joke man. its worth atleast 15 dollars how old are you , 30? and u have tuna, guessing it was first bike? god...... BIG INSURANCE BOSS MAN. get a life, or take your own.

Well I now understand how why you got banned from stuntlife...
Old 02-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lizzle
Well I now understand how why you got banned from stuntlife...
Old 02-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Uber lurker

theonly thang to do with dat bike is to 12 with no bar and F it up.... funny sheot. how bout u kill yourself, atleast i have peace of mind im faster than alteast 1 beotch. learn to take a F'in joke man. its worth atleast 15 dollars how old are you , 30? and u have tuna, guessing it was first bike? god...... BIG INSURANCE BOSS MAN. get a life, or take your own.
What a tool, if you not interested in buying the bike get the fuck out of the thread.

Oh and bump for a nice bike and a good guy
Old 02-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Banned

they started it, i offered 5 bucks
Old 02-14-2005, 06:32 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Well, other "thangs" you can do include ride it how it is supposed to be ridden. Why don't YOU learn how to take a joke... You come into someone elses thread in which something is for sale and flame, probbably because you are trying to sell you own wrecked POS... But anyway to each their own. Actually I am 24, How old are you 12??? I bought the bike on impulse because I HAVE MONEY TO DO SO... I also have a car and a dirtbike ( Honda CR250R) - Do some research on that one, it is far from a entry level motocross bike. I guess you can dish it out but can't take it... Anyway, not everyone wants to be a stunna like you Besides, just because your bike is faster in a straight line doesn't mean you can keep up in the twisties Calm down tiger, you started off with a stupid comment so I posted a stupid reply. Thats it. You don't have to cry about it
Old 02-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Banned

yaya ya. atleast im keeping this thread at the top. but anyways im outa the tread from now on , but i check and see if your bashing me and ill do the same back. nave a nice day
Old 02-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

yaya ya. atleast im keeping this thread at the top. but anyways im outa the tread from now on , but i check and see if your bashing me and ill do the same back. nave a nice day
Sounds good... Have a nice day
Old 02-14-2005, 09:14 AM
TR Bike Tech Post Whore

I like mayonaise...
Old 02-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Got Mud?

Bump
Old 03-22-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm Slow

4 a kan-o-tuna ill give u five dollars man. takers i have the cash right now infront of me.

550/550