Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

testing waters ls/vtec crx

Old 01-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Is now ballin!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by SickOfAlltezzas
well then i can just imagine how much quicker it is now than it was before,because it wouldnt get traction in any gear with the swirlies on it.
Ya, like ben (Me2) said, this car was on its last leg when i got it, blew up like 3 days later or some shit, i totally rebuilt it, and it ran PERFECT for awhile, then mike got it after i spun a rod bearing, totally rebuilt it from the oil pan to the valve cover, this motor is incredibly fresh now, and doesnt get traction through any gear on 15" BFG drag radials... Good luck sellin this bitch mike, I'm gonna miss it.. Unless u wanna work somethin out where i can get it back, maybe my car, nitrous kit, and cash let me know..

-Jason

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 01-18-2005, 03:40 PM
2fast4u

got a trade plus cash for u. pm me for details.thanx
Old 01-22-2005, 05:56 AM
AKA ilovehondas

hatchback cx-t -
how dare you email me sayin i screwed you over. how did i screw you over? you got pissed 'cause i mentioned if you fixed the damage from when it was in accident? i guess you didnt want to tell the buyer that it was in an accident. if anybody was screwing anybody over, it would be you screwing the buyer over. nice job talkin shit. big ups for the car...when ~Jason~ had it, he was atleast honest.
p.s.-good luck selling it