Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

95 2dr coupe GSR 4sale

Old 01-12-2005, 01:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you race in Tampa then you have seen this car a milllion times. It's the fast loud ass yellow honda civic coupe.

"Let us know when you dont have plans and we will pick your ass up in lakeland and you can come drink, run around the apt, puke, tell me you dont like my brand of butter & then pass out on the couch and we can take you home the next day... sound good fuker?"
Old 01-12-2005, 05:33 AM
im a ricer!!

WOULD YOU BE INTERSESTED IN A BOOSTED 91 CIVIC HATCH
Old 01-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Is now ballin!

Originally posted by YellowGSR
Yeah it runs. I will try to get pictures up on it soon. It's alright quick, runs low 13s on the bottle maybe high 12s. Sorry bout your cousin Jason, I didn't tell you at the races Saturday night but your car is clean ass hell ( minus the fender now that one of your boys backed into it.)
Yea man, thanks.. About my fender, its fixed, and painted along with the bumper, and i got brand new corner lights, so there is NOTHING at all wrong with the car.. If u wanted to work something out, i'd trade u and leave my nitrous kit in the car too. Let me know man, i want ur car bad!

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 01-12-2005, 06:19 AM
change cars like socks

trade my 91 eclipse gst turbo 5-speed fwd and u can keep your wheels and your nitrous...lmk what u think..pm me back
Old 01-12-2005, 11:22 PM

I don't want to trade I am trying to get money so I can get a truck. My last night street racing will be this Saturday night so if anyone interested in the car wants to see it run come on out to Tampa.

"Let us know when you dont have plans and we will pick your ass up in lakeland and you can come drink, run around the apt, puke, tell me you dont like my brand of butter & then pass out on the couch and we can take you home the next day... sound good fuker?"
Old 01-13-2005, 07:40 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

where you located, very interested
Old 01-13-2005, 10:10 AM

Lakeland

Old 01-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Am I OG Yet ?

im in zephyr and ill come tomm more with cash.. pm me if your available
Old 01-14-2005, 12:55 AM

ttt

Old 01-15-2005, 03:19 AM

ttt