Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1998 BMW M3 4-door clean title with light damage

Old 01-26-2005, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Viper3812
bump.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Call me Daddy

right im an idiot thats why your the one askin 6000 for a bent up fuckin car. is saw a 98m3 4 door like yours today and it was 13k and it had 92k so that proved to me your askin to much. good luck with the sale i will keep goin by the books and selling good striaght cars at decent prices it hasnt done me or any one i deal with wrong and when i have sold cars that were wrecked i had real accutate prices to go by to fix. good luck with the sale. if you say you can get 6500 all day long i suggest you do it where you can instead of dickin around on here.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:38 PM

u may wanna set a new price

[/SIGPIC]
Old 01-27-2005, 04:16 AM

set a new price, the car is sold, for 6200, this guy really doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. If you saw one today for 13 grand and mine is 6 grand with 2500 dollars worth of damage total, parts and labor, just do the math smart guy. When you sell cars that are wrecked you sell them as-is, just as you would sell a car that is running in perfect condition. Let say you had to spend 4 grand to fix this car. It is still 10 grand and you say you saw one for 13, do the math. and 13 is kinda low. I could send this thing to SADISCO and run it through and I garuntee that I would get at least 5500 for it, why you ask because it has a CLEAN TITLE, people know what this is worth, obviously you have been in one spot all of your life. No need to get mad guy, you don't know everything, so when someone tries to tell you something you get a little offensive, maybe you can learn something. I never knock someone who is trying to tell me something. You didn't read any of my reply posts, because if you did, I don't think you would be going crazy like this. Then again you are, but that is your problem this thing is sold buddy. Start going by street value and not book value. Honestly people those books mean nothing unless your car gets totaled, check kelly blue book on a 93 TT 6-speed supra and see what it tells you, like 8500. Where the fuck are you going to find a 6-speed supra for 8500, no where. I saw a 94 clean title theft recovery supra that had no engine, no tranny, no seats, no hood, headlights, no taillights, no wing, but it was a rolling chassis. That car sold for 7000, so before you talk listen sometimes. I would listen to you, but you are talking like one of these rice boys on here who doesn't even know if they made a 4-door M

813-356-8011