Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

wtb: 92-95 civic hatch

Old 02-01-2005, 07:51 PM
gadget man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb: 92-95 civic hatch

I am looking for a 92-95 civic hatchback, as close to virgin as I can find. mods like, rims, dropped, cai, exhaust, header ok, and maybe a swap if done properly. must have working ac, or at least all components for ac ( only requiring a few hours of work to get ac ice cold). full interior. 5spd NO I won't even consider an auto ( sorry but it's bad enough I am stepping down to the speed of the stock engine without feeling slow from an auto trans).

I would prefer an si model, but for the right price will consider cx,dx,vx. ( I really like the sunroof) doesn't have to be mint but needs to be clean.

the motor in my crx didn't like the fact that the rings had compression so it decided to give up on compression and see what happens when exhaust comes out the valve cover breather. so I need a reliable car that does not need alot of work, as I will be spending alot of my time rebuilding the b16 motor from the crx. this will be a daily driver so it needs to behave like one.

pm me or post up what you have

thanks
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 02-01-2005, 08:14 PM
mullet racing

i think pollo has one for sale
Great accomplishment only comes with great risk. I’ll accept the crippling, gut wrenching disappointment of risking all, and failing, but only by putting my whole heart and soul, my whole being into something, will I have the chance to walk among the stars.

Those who risk nothing, those who live their lives in fear, will never have that chance.

Failure is not a sin. It’s being too afraid to even try, that is a sin.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:02 PM
gadget man

I have been looking at the ones on tr for sale and have seen a couple that may interest me. I don't know pollo but if you can, pass on the word that I'm looking, have 'em pm me.

thanks
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 02-02-2005, 05:21 AM
gadget man

ttt
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 02-02-2005, 06:27 AM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

I guess mine isnt clean enough for you or is it to expensive?
Old 02-02-2005, 07:50 PM
gadget man

pollo pm'd, I may call on thurs as well.
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 02-02-2005, 07:55 PM
gadget man

Originally posted by qitstrn
I guess mine isnt clean enough for you or is it to expensive?
don't be hurt man, it is plenty clean, actually with the paint job it looks like it was off the showroom floor. but the price is a little high for what I want, the car definately seems worth the price, but since some of the things like the audio system, and the engine build, I would like to do myself and use the stuff I already have or plan on using, I wouldn't want to take your stuff out just to sell it. alot of work went into it so it would be best going to someone who can use it as is.

if I had the extra cash to afford it I'd have no problem but the flow is tight right now.
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 02-03-2005, 05:57 PM
gadget man

ttt
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001