Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1989 fully bagged nissina hardbody (minimadness founder built)$3500 FIRM

Old 02-07-2005, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 fully bagged nissina hardbody (minimadness founder built)$3500 FIRM

well a buddy of mine who is 33 years old has a 1989 nissian hardbody, with full air ride suspesnion... it has a 3/4 horse compressor and 11 gallon tank.this truck has manuel switches. (pretty unique). it is a standard cad, 5 speed with a nissian 240 motor in it.. the truck has 255k mile but runs stong as hell... it is garage kept and motor is very clean and well taken care of. he is the 2nd owner of the truck and bought it from an old man who traveled cross contry. him and the founder of MINIMADNESS bagged this truck. yes minimadness puts SLAMFEST on every year at the tampa fairgrounds. he has the bagged and bodydropped toyota.... this truck has a custom two tone paintjob. it is burt orange and navy blue with a touch of design down the side..... the paint job is really good.... this truckis a show truck.... it is a true old school bagged truck... the truck is located in spring hill fbout 45 minuets north of tampa....... i dont have any pics but please feel free to pm me if you would like to meet up.. you will have to come to spring hill to look at.... i just thought i would post this up for him.. the price is Firm....
Old 02-07-2005, 06:27 PM
35.5 psi, stock sleeves

U need to pizzost some pix of that mean mug.
Www.PPETUNED.com <~~ WEBSITE
Curious on honda/acura Ecu Chipping and dyno tuning? Call or visit the website above. Hondata/Neptune/Ectune/Crome Pro. Tuning available for most other systems and platforms as well. DYNOJET
Old 02-07-2005, 06:56 PM

i have no way of getting pics.. but i will try my best.... this truck is clean.. and was done right... this truck has been present at the last 3 slamfest shows in tampa florida...