Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!

Old 02-09-2005, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!

Ok kids, here's the deal. This car is going to go to the first person who brings the cash. No calling dibs, or holding onto the car for anyone. Sorry, but this needs to be sold which the price reflects.
This is a no haggle sale. If you don't like the price then don't make an offer, whether it be your .02 or otherwise. I will post a few pics, but i can't spend 2+ hours trying to describe everything about the car on the internet. My suggestion would be that if you ar interested in the car then come look at it and bring cash with you. If you don't want to buy it then there will be no hard feelings. But i assure you that you will not find another G20 in as good a condition for the price.
The guy selling it is Randy(screen name Sebastian) who has done many transactions with many TR members--mods, admin, and common folk alike. He is a stand up guy offering a stand up deal that you will not find anywhere else. The only reason i am posting this is because i have the pics of the car on my computer. Plus he asked me nicely to help him.

On to the car................

This ia a clean titled FL car with no issues concerning the transfer of rightful ownership to the new owner. Randy currently holds the clean and clear FL title with the vehicle being currently registered. So no worries there.
The car itself is either a 91 or 92(can't recall right this second) with around 140K on the chassis. He just had a new(rebuilt) sr20 dropped in with a 5-speed tranny less than a 1k miles ago. The car originally came with an auto. Other mods include a fully adjustable suspension(forget the brand name right now, but its not cheap), header with full performance exhaust. There may be more but i'm unsure of it so i wont put it down here. As for the brand names of the mods you would have to ask Randy.
The asthetics of the car are very well taken care of. The car has had NO body work done to it which means its had a wreck free life. The paint is in great shape with the body having very minor parking lot dings here and there. But hey, what do you expect from a car that age. Truthfully you could have the body in primo condition by paintless dent/ding removal. That's what i suggested to Randy cause i couldn't see why someone would want to paint over such a nice factory original body. The interior is what i would call average with the potential to be above average. What i mean by that is this. The leather is in as good a condition as the day it was delivered to the dealership. It is cream in color with no wear, tearing, stains or anything of the sort that i am aware of. What you will need is a radio, either airbag cover or airbag for passengers side, floor mats(if you desire), and a couple other very minor things that escapes my memory right this moment. Nothing major...its just that i can't recall every little thing about someone elses car.

The price for the car is 1,100 bucks and that is more than firm, but well more than generous. Honestly a can't see why he is getting ride of it. However, as most of us are on this site we tend to go looking for other projects to tinker with. So basically the car is just being sold so he can switch over to a different project. If you want to know more about the car then please give his shop a call at 727-538-5305. Please remember this man is EXTREMELY busy and would not have much time(if any) for chit chat. That's why it would probably be best to pm him at his screen name (Sebastian) to get directions to his shop so you can look, touch, breath, hear the car. I hope this description has been in depth enough to give potential interested buyers a good ensight as to the condition of the vehicle Randy is selling and the value he is offering to someone who needs a great reliable daily driver or project car. You don't find to many unmolested cars like this very often, so don't let it slip by you.

Edited for incorrect number. DOH! Sorry guys
Attached Thumbnails Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!-c-program-files-digital-photo-navigator-1.0-jvm1000.jpg   Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!-c-program-files-digital-photo-navigator-1.0-jvm1001.jpg   Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!-c-program-files-digital-photo-navigator-1.0-jvm1002.jpg   Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!-c-program-files-digital-photo-navigator-1.0-jvm1003.jpg  

Last edited by tampamax; 02-10-2005 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:47 AM

Oh, almost forgot. The most important part of having a car here in FL. YES, it has ball shriveling cold A/C!
Old 02-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Custom User Title

everything works and the car runs? can i drive it home?
Old 02-09-2005, 05:17 PM

He is currently driving it now. Hence the 1000+/- miles since the rebuild/install.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Custom User Title

ok ill go to the bank tomorrow and let u know!!
Old 02-09-2005, 07:01 PM

ttt
Old 02-09-2005, 08:23 PM

Interested In 95' Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Trade
Old 02-10-2005, 06:56 AM

pm to whom?

Quick Reply: Infiniti G20****Unbelievebly low price!