Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2002 Mazda Protege

Old 02-24-2005, 04:11 PM
Garage Slut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Mazda Protege

I know this is probably useless to post in here, but I thought someone in here "might" be interested. Im looking to get rid of my sisters 2002 Mazda Protege ES sport package Automatic. The car has 43,xxx miles and is in mint condition. All oil changes and maintenance has been done on schedule by what used to be Courtesy Mazda, and Ferman Mazda. The car is Dark Green, (I dont know the exact name color, its like a hunter green), it comes with all options including sunroof. The exterior is in pretty much perfect condition. The interior is mint. Theres a ding on the pass side door about 2cm, from an asshole opening the door on it on a parking lot(figures). The reason shes selling it is she just wants to get rid of the payments cause shes moving out of the house soon and needs the money. Like I said, just looking if anyone is interested, if you are PM me with a figure. If you have a ridiculously low offer, dont even bother. Ill have pics up as soon as possible
Peace
Nando