Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

90 accord 5 spd.2k o.b.o.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 accord 5 spd.2k o.b.o.

I have a 90 honda accord 5 speed up for grabs. First the bad, needs pass. side headlight and hood. Very minor fender bender. The car is mechanically sound. Good clutch and tranny. Ex model, all power and sunroof. Ac works perfect. Onlky 126k miles. Color is burgandy, its also a four door. Interior is fair, not the greatest and not the worst. Interior color is blue. I won't be taking any extreme low ball offers either. The price is 2k o.b.o. So make a reasonable offer people. Pics will be posted Monday. I can be contacted at 727-538-5305 or 727-546-3585. Thanks
Old 02-26-2005, 10:19 PM

Biatch i told you your to low on the price already. I'm guessing you want my to snap up some pics for you too? Well, here's a bump for ya.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:55 PM

ttt
Old 02-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Call me Daddy

[QUOTE=tampamax]Biatch i told you your to low on the price already.

actually 2k for a 90 with body damage is high if randy paitned it and made it mint itd be a 2k-2500 car all day long....
Old 02-28-2005, 03:15 PM

ok
Old 02-28-2005, 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=93coupeEX]
Originally Posted by tampamax
Biatch i told you your to low on the price already.

actually 2k for a 90 with body damage is high if randy paitned it and made it mint itd be a 2k-2500 car all day long....

Hey, did you get ahold of them today?

Deez mother effing nuts cum dumpsta. Have you even seen the car, sat in the car, drove the car? Ok then, STFU. This is a car for sale thread, not a "hey i think i'm right and your wrong....even though i know nothing about the particular vehicle in question," thread. Randy has sold numerous cars on here and has nad everyone of the people that bought his cars be 100% happy with what they bought. No games, no smoke and mirrors, no bull shit. They "always" get more than what they pay for....ALWAYS. If you have an issue with what i said, then send me a pm. Don't try and grand stand here in his thread. For one we don't need to dick up this thread; and 2, i will verbally tear you apart for all of TR to see. If your not interested in buying the car(its obvious your not) then don't waste bandwidth.
So to recap....don't like it-don't post, got a problem with what i said send me a pm, and last but not least(the most important of all) thanks for the bump.

Sorry Randy.

Pics should be up tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Call me Daddy

[QUOTE=tampamax]
Originally Posted by 93coupeEX

Hey, did you get ahold of them today?

Deez mother effing nuts cum dumpsta. Have you even seen the car, sat in the car, drove the car? Ok then, STFU. This is a car for sale thread, not a "hey i think i'm right and your wrong....even though i know nothing about the particular vehicle in question," thread. Randy has sold numerous cars on here and has nad everyone of the people that bought his cars be 100% happy with what they bought. No games, no smoke and mirrors, no bull shit. They "always" get more than what they pay for....ALWAYS. If you have an issue with what i said, then send me a pm. Don't try and grand stand here in his thread. For one we don't need to dick up this thread; and 2, i will verbally tear you apart for all of TR to see. If your not interested in buying the car(its obvious your not) then don't waste bandwidth.
So to recap....don't like it-don't post, got a problem with what i said send me a pm, and last but not least(the most important of all) thanks for the bump.

Sorry Randy.

Pics should be up tomorrow.

ok i buy and sell cars all day i know about this shit. i was letting randy know that if he fixes the body damage it would be worth the 2000 he is asking, that way he may actually sell for what he wants for maybe more ive done buisiness with him before and it may help him out so mind your own business and dont worry about what i say to randy. i dont have to see or drive the car i dont see or drive half the cars i buy in the first place a1990 14 year old honda accord in MINT condition in my black book in front of me calls for 2250.00 his would be average which is 1375.00. also those are the prices for general public.(technically if it was mint and the body was perfect he could possibly get upwards of around 2500.00 (if someone looks under KBB it may coem up as alittle more becase KBB is usually slightly higher then the edmonds and black books that car dealers use.)if it was to go to the auction i get from it would be around 500 cheaper. and yes i have seen randy sell numerous cars on here and im not sayin people arent happy with them or with him he is a good guy.but i also know that he has also had alot of cars get sold for way less then he had into them for example the caddilac the infiniti etc.... maybe if he had a better median price to go buy and no one telling him he is selling to cheap and some one who buys and sells and deals wit these things everyday he would make a little more money. just tryin to help him out. so bump for randy and good luck with the sale.

Last edited by 93coupeEX; 03-01-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:33 PM

Thanks for the thead whoring. TTT
Old 03-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Call me Daddy

randy shoot me a pm i gotta ? for you about some touch up on my bosses car.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:29 PM

ttt

Quick Reply: 90 accord 5 spd.2k o.b.o.