Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

94 integra gsr (cheap)

Old 03-01-2005, 09:11 PM
It's a wooden pickle.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOOKSH
just wondering, whats wrong with this car or the owner that makes somebody offer 2k$ and be serious about that? 94 GSR that runs good and is reasonably clean is still worth around 4k. just wondering if this car has a bad past or something that everyone seems to offer less and less. 2k is a pretty lowball offer for anything with a B18C1 in it, GSR swaps alone are worth more than 2k

did you read the first post?

it's wrecked. 4500 for a wrecked gsr is fucking absurd.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Chavez Motorsports

just wondering, whats wrong with this car or the owner that makes somebody offer 2k$ and be serious about that? 94 GSR that runs good and is reasonably clean is still worth around 4k. just wondering if this car has a bad past or something that everyone seems to offer less and less. 2k is a pretty lowball offer for anything with a B18C1 in it, GSR swaps alone are worth more than 2k
The fact is I can get a MINT GSR kitted missing AC for $3000 ('96), but I dont need a kitted out GSR without AC. My point is it's wrecked first off, the kid has been shady about answering any questions in the first place! If someone makes you a CASH offer of $2000 for something people are only offering you $1200 for you SELL but cause the cars isn't getting any newer and the offers arent getting any higher! Therefore, he needs to sell it for $2000 before Goatchese backs out and he gets so desperate he takes the $1200 offer for it!

Kris

The reason CMS fabrication is closed!! Click me!

11.965 @ 114 Supercharged Teg...RIP
Old 03-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Chucking up the Dueces

nothing is wrong with th owner,its the car.i offer 2k because i will never fix the body,just strip it down.the radiator support is crushed in,the right front fender,rear bumper,left rear quarter pannel,and the "a" piller by the wishield is crushed in a little.another reason i offer 2k is when i checked the oil it was low on the stick,and the motor has a nice valve tic.

and your right a gsr swap should pull more than 2k.....if it didn't have 150k miles on it,and it came from someone reputable(sp).this car came from a auction who knows what its been through.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:36 AM
You boys like Mexico!!!

erik whos integra is this?

22" Nothing less
Old 03-02-2005, 07:06 AM
pwns.

Originally Posted by dsmtuner
hey monk3y reread your first post in this thread and tell me your grammer mistakes last time i checked you dont put a period before a comma. your real quick to fag on peoples mistakes. I understood just fine what he posted,so i dont know whats your problem. i ahve seen the car very clean inside nice exhaust set up. motor runs excellent, the only thing wrong is like he said body damage which can be fixed needs the right person to do it. not some ricer,just to slap bondo on it and call it a day. lots of potential. oh eric i thought george was going to get the springs off of you.

oh and i really dont care about my grammer cause when i make fun of you get the point, dont hate if your just the same way. see eric whose got your back.....

woo-hoo!!! e-hardass checking in!

good job of stepping in and saying a few big boy words after the problem was resolved... you're definitly 'sticking up for your boy'... by sticking up, i mean ramming him in the ass, as he gave a description, and i was interested in the car. fuck off, asshat.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:12 AM
Chavez Motorsports

Originally Posted by m0nk3y
you're definitly 'sticking up for your boy'... by sticking up, i mean ramming him in the ass
Sig Worthy post!!!

OwN3d!

The reason CMS fabrication is closed!! Click me!

11.965 @ 114 Supercharged Teg...RIP
Old 03-03-2005, 06:26 AM
gotta love the boost

yeah im really sure he owned me. you proubly dont even have the money for the car. well wait maybe mommy and daddy. and you obvisoly dont know what sticking up for your bro means. not sticking something up him sticking up for him you highschool retard

OH OWNED FAG.................

SVT F150
Old 03-03-2005, 06:51 AM

Damn always drama everywhere FREE BUMP
Old 03-03-2005, 07:23 AM

2500 cash..let me know..
Old 03-03-2005, 09:24 AM
HOOOOOOKSSSSSSH

Originally Posted by cochese
nothing is wrong with th owner,its the car.i offer 2k because i will never fix the body,just strip it down.the radiator support is crushed in,the right front fender,rear bumper,left rear quarter pannel,and the "a" piller by the wishield is crushed in a little.another reason i offer 2k is when i checked the oil it was low on the stick,and the motor has a nice valve tic.

and your right a gsr swap should pull more than 2k.....if it didn't have 150k miles on it,and it came from someone reputable(sp).this car came from a auction who knows what its been through.

understood, i didnt realized the car was WRECKED, just thought it had some body damage that is normal for a 150k mile car thats 10 years old. if its really that trashed i guess 2k is about right, good luck selling man

Quick Reply: 94 integra gsr (cheap)