Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Another 89 240sx 1K OBO

Old 03-18-2005, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another 89 240sx 1K OBO

The car is a white, auto, 240sx coupe, with 127K on the clock and all manual options. Bought the car to do a project with, but just recently came into a project that takes priority. Not being the one to want to take on so many projects that i get stalled out on all of them i decided to pass a good deal on to someone on here before i try to sell in the trader.

The car has some minor damage on the front passenger side corner. A new fender and your good to go. Core support and headlight are ok. The car needs some minor rust repair along the front windsheild. Other than that the body appears to be veru straight. The rear window appears to be ok as well. The only other issue the car has is that the engine needs to be put back together. The head was decked and gone through. Have a new headgasket and all accompaning hardware to put back together. For a mechanically inclined person this would take all of an afternoon.

The good thing is that the car has low milage on her. She has a new set of tires. I believe it has some sort of lip on the front. There are no cracks in the dash. And its a coupe.

This would make someone a nice little car with very little effort. I would like to have this sold before the end of the weekend if possible. If you need to leave it there for a "few" days til you can come get it that is fine. But ONLY a few days. I have a clean and clear title for the car in my possession. My asking price is 1,000 dollars. If you are remotely interested in the car i suggest you come by and take a look for yourself. Once you see the car in person you can then better judge how much you think its worth to you. I feel this is a fair price though. Bring your cash with you cause this will be first come first served deal. The first person to put the full amount of cash in my hand is the new owner. The car is located in the Rodgers Business Park in Largo. The park is on the east side of Starkey Rd. 300 yards north of the Ulmerton and Starkey rd. intersection.

PM me for my number.

Last edited by tampamax; 03-18-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:27 PM

Old 03-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Old 03-19-2005, 06:03 AM

Wow, cars for sale section going a little slow this weekend huh? TTT
Old 03-19-2005, 06:36 PM

But
Old 03-20-2005, 08:07 AM

ttt
Old 03-21-2005, 03:35 PM

TTT for someone that needs to have some fun. I'd like the cash, but will entertain trades of all kinds(automotive or not). Could always use another sub compact. Keep in mind it OBO.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:13 PM

Thanks for the input and the bump. As much as i would like to give this car away....i just can't. I know this is lowball central so i put OBO up there to give people a chance to make rediculous offers. I'd like to sell and someone would like to buy, so just bumping it up there to see if someone is willing to actually come by and see the car and negotiate.

I don't think i'm too far off on beginning price, as i know that running 89-92 hatches with far greater miles on them are going for 2K plus. That's just the basics with nothing fancy. For someone with a little mechanical knowledge and some elbow grease they could have a decent little coupe, and then have some money left over for whatever goodies they wanted. I guess i could pay someone 200 bucks to put it back together or spend a weekend on it myself, but then the price would jump to possibley be out of many of these guys price range.

Personally i would pay a little extra for a coupe because they are not all that common and i think they look better. If i didn't have this dream project fall into my lap then i would play with this car myself.

Well TTT just the same.......and thanks for the heads up and bump.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:30 PM

ttt
Old 03-22-2005, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by sebastian
ttt

Thanks

Quick Reply: Another 89 240sx 1K OBO