Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

last call $3500 slightly nego bagged noma

Old 03-22-2005, 07:40 PM
TR <3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make that 3 cents?
Old 03-22-2005, 08:06 PM

heres and idea... put a long towel way down into the gas tank , light it and run ... thats the only way you are going to get rid of that peice of shit .. you should have never traded your first truck, and then you would not be shits creek with out a paddle . even the guy who traded you the truck says it is garbage , the rear frame isnt staright and needs to be rewelded, and now you fucked up the body , ha good fucking luck ... you should put some nice soft cusions in the bed ,a nd get a sealing bed cover , then you can be barried in it, cause i bet you will still own it when you die....

gee .. you dont like people in you post ? then dont fuck with people about there "wings"... if you dish out , be ready to get it back cunt bag .....
Old 03-22-2005, 09:02 PM
You boys like Mexico!!!

Originally Posted by sik240sx
heres and idea... put a long towel way down into the gas tank , light it and run ... thats the only way you are going to get rid of that peice of shit .. you should have never traded your first truck, and then you would not be shits creek with out a paddle . even the guy who traded you the truck says it is garbage , the rear frame isnt staright and needs to be rewelded, and now you fucked up the body , ha good fucking luck ... you should put some nice soft cusions in the bed ,a nd get a sealing bed cover , then you can be barried in it, cause i bet you will still own it when you die....

gee .. you dont like people in you post ? then dont fuck with people about there "wings"... if you dish out , be ready to get it back cunt bag .....
thanks for the touching worrds but i dont think anyone gives a shit

22" Nothing less
Old 03-22-2005, 09:07 PM

any one buying it should give a shit about the frame needing to be rewelding, but thanks for coming to your boyfriends defence , it good to know shivilry is not truely dead ....
Old 03-22-2005, 09:12 PM
You boys like Mexico!!!

boyfriend i dont swing on cock like u do lets not make this thread into a competition of whos come back is better, im just saying im sure when he sells the truck he will inform the next owner of the defects, you dont need to come in here and flame and u should practice what u preach buddy, ur saying not to flame on peoples threads and look what u just did 2 replys up, so how about u let the kid sell his car and just not worry about it

thanks and have a GREATTTTTT NIGHT

22" Nothing less
Old 03-22-2005, 09:20 PM

lets see .....here is thia little boy flaming on a ride for no reason, i notice you are quiet.... but yet when some one says something to your boyfriend , you jump to his rescue..hmmmm ... jelouse of women , and first to come to the 17yr old boys rescue , sorry , but to me that screams cock sucker , and really if you got an issue with me saying that , pm me , and ill say it you you pimply little faggot face , and you can address all your issues then ...
Old 03-22-2005, 09:29 PM
You boys like Mexico!!!

Originally Posted by sik240sx
lets see .....here is thia little boy flaming on a ride for no reason, i notice you are quiet.... but yet when some one says something to your boyfriend , you jump to his rescue..hmmmm ... jelouse of women , and first to come to the 17yr old boys rescue , sorry , but to me that screams cock sucker , and really if you got an issue with me saying that , pm me , and ill say it you you pimply little faggot face , and you can address all your issues then ...

here it goes lets bash eachother to see whos got the best and more mature words here, im starting to think ur gay talking about cocks and boys and what not, oh and pimply little faggot face last time i checked i keep my shit clean so calm down ms. cleo u dont know me like u think u do, um as fas as u posting i know ur going to make some gay comment but that doesnt bother me because stupid remarks from a person that seems like he has a educational level of 6th grade sounds like hes just a fucking , so how about this one, i know in about 3 minutes or less u will read this and try to make another smart ass reply, just sit back calm down and let it go, theres no need to blow this thread up w/ your non-intelligent bullshit that will go on forever. thanks for reading up on my reply and go on with your life

22" Nothing less
Old 03-22-2005, 09:31 PM

nice .. good way to avoid the point .. if you dont wnat any trouble .. stay out of it ..
Old 03-23-2005, 04:12 AM
TR <3

wow....
Old 03-23-2005, 06:29 PM

ok so lets get this straight .. the frame is not fucking bent or anything.. if you must know cunt bag the axle needs to be slid over about 2 inches to the passanger side.. so seeing how much you know about me and my life.. seein you know my age.. my vehicles im starting to think uou might be alil gay stalker.. how bout you go get your self a nice dildo and sit on it cum duzzler..