Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

i need right now 90-93 teg or 92-95 civic

Old 05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gloveman1386
You and all your spring hill e-thugs think your so tough lol (excluding sickofaltezzas and toolow) i dont have any hard feelings actually i think its dick that u left me like 4 PMs sayin and i quote "I'll come right now with $2000 cash and a PS2" and then u flake out, some people on TR are honest just not you, and to tell you the truth pussy im still gettin my g20 nd without sellin the integra but you can talk your shit all you want I know as well as you do your a soft ass bitch and wont do shit, come to Clearwater and find yourself in a world of problems (not tryin to talk shit) just stating a fact!! come to clearwater YOU WONT BITCH!!

Fuckin and have a NICE day bye bye

talk about e thugs damn......
Old 05-12-2005, 08:34 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Gloveman1386
You and all your spring hill e-thugs think your so tough lol (excluding sickofaltezzas and toolow) i dont have any hard feelings actually i think its dick that u left me like 4 PMs sayin and i quote "I'll come right now with $2000 cash and a PS2" and then u flake out, some people on TR are honest just not you, and to tell you the truth pussy im still gettin my g20 nd without sellin the integra but you can talk your shit all you want I know as well as you do your a soft ass bitch and wont do shit, come to Clearwater and find yourself in a world of problems (not tryin to talk shit) just stating a fact!! come to clearwater YOU WONT BITCH!!

Fuckin and have a NICE day bye bye
ok wow dude just quit with the whole come to clearwater and ull be in a world of problems i used to live there so should i be scared?(fucking internet immature hardcore kids) i did research on the car and i didnt want to be a dick and post it online but i found out your integra was submerged in water thats why i didnt want to buy it so maybe u should mention that to all your possible buyrs if you say im shady what is that about? thanks for telling me dick
Old 05-26-2005, 11:52 AM

hey man i have a 91 integra for sale got in an accident with it but still runs, needs new battery, fenders, bumper, and hood. lemme know

foxyfox