Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

100% Legal RHD S14 For Sale

Old 06-01-2005, 01:04 AM
V8 S13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100% Legal RHD S14 For Sale

Here's the link for eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Some of you know the car or have seen it. I helped build it and it is very clean.

1995 Pearl White RHD 240SX SE

Yes 240SX, the car is a conversion done by Rock Scofield (the owner) and myself, this is the second car we have done and it is a thousand times better than the old one. Only a few people would know how to tell that this car is not a Silvia.

It has all Nissan parts except for intake, exhaust (header, downpipe and full engine-back) Greddy R-spec Intercooler, (the big polished one with internal fins), gunmetal 18x9 wheels, hydraulic handbrake, and a Sony MP3 headunit.

I personally can attest to this cars build quality and reliability. It has never required more than regular maintenance.

I can also attest to the cars great handling, strong performance, excellent brakes, and unmatched 'WTF factor' when driven around regularly. You get so many looks in this car it is just funny.

So buy this car!!! Check the eBay ad for a lot more info and please direct any questions to the owner directly at rockscofield@ yahoo.com or through eBay.

Thanks,
Sean
At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think "okay, this is the limit". As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high. - Ayrton Senna
Old 06-19-2005, 06:43 PM

Hello, im replying in regards to the 240 for sell on ebay and i was wondering if you could give me ur number or ur email address or if we could just meet up so i could check it out. email me at illegal2drink@verizon.net. thanx -scott
Old 06-20-2005, 09:04 PM
V8 S13

car is sold, the contact info for the owner was in the post though.

-Sean
At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think "okay, this is the limit". As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high. - Ayrton Senna