Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For Sale Or Trade: 95 240SX SE

Old 10-11-2005, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

worst trade eVar!!
Old 10-11-2005, 04:52 PM

kyle why the hell are you going to have 2 eg's?
Old 10-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Turbo LS

because I can, SOLD!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
do it BIG!!

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

STANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Old 10-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Banned

needs some TLC but i like it... another new project. a lil worse than i thought but better than the hatch.... i think you got a great deal man....
Old 10-12-2005, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by 94EG_Hatch
needs some TLC but i like it... another new project. a lil worse than i thought but better than the hatch.... i think you got a great deal man....
it needs jesus but was still worth significantly more than the hatch you gave him.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VeRTigO
it needs jesus but was still worth significantly more than the hatch you gave him.

iunno about all that..

the hatch doesnt need a new fender, bumpers, hood, left rear hub assy, interior pieces, VSS, reverse switch, new struts, new radio, speakers, i think just about everything included with the car. like the 1k$ in audio equipment, about 400 in suspension parts, new gsr interior, new bodyt panels, not 1" thick body filler and broken seats... but i said i like the car but he got the better deal. there is nothing wrong with the hatch, it just needs paint and a swap. the 240 needs ALOT of work. more than its worth but i wanted it. oh and i forgot the working ac and windows. the driver window went out lastnight on the way home. but its cool. ill recoop..... not complaining but it needs work.OH and a working speedometer.......
Old 10-12-2005, 12:06 PM

I know exactly what it needs, I had it for about 4 days. You neglected the bad motor mounts, clutch is on its way out, salvaged title, key broke off in the key lock. Pass side window doesnt work ,remote entry doesnt work, car didnt drive str8, new tires, interior pieces falling apart, tranny grinds, etc etc. I still think the 240 was worth more than your hatch Doesnt matter, its all relative. I'm just bitter cuz I didnt get it, heh.

iunno about all that..

the hatch doesnt need a new fender, bumpers, hood, left rear hub assy, interior pieces, VSS, reverse switch, new struts, new radio, speakers, i think just about everything included with the car. like the 1k$ in audio equipment, about 400 in suspension parts, new gsr interior, new bodyt panels, not 1" thick body filler and broken seats... but i said i like the car but he got the better deal. there is nothing wrong with the hatch, it just needs paint and a swap. the 240 needs ALOT of work. more than its worth but i wanted it. oh and i forgot the working ac and windows. the driver window went out lastnight on the way home. but its cool. ill recoop..... not complaining but it needs work.OH and a working speedometer.......
Old 10-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VeRTigO
I know exactly what it needs, I had it for about 4 days. You neglected the bad motor mounts, clutch is on its way out, salvaged title, key broke off in the key lock. Pass side window doesnt work ,remote entry doesnt work, car didnt drive str8, new tires, interior pieces falling apart, tranny grinds, etc etc. I still think the 240 was worth more than your hatch Doesnt matter, its all relative. I'm just bitter cuz I didnt get it, heh.
im a little irritated that the fact it was salvaged was neglected to be mentioned. but im in a position to repair it all. the car is ravaged but the hatch i think is worth a hell of alot more in the fact that its not ever been in a wreck nor a fender bender or ravaged.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:46 PM

im a little irritated that the fact it was salvaged was neglected to be mentioned. but im in a position to repair it all. the car is ravaged but the hatch i think is worth a hell of alot more in the fact that its not ever been in a wreck nor a fender bender or ravaged.
Oh wells, good luck with the car