Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

99' Eclipse Gs-t Spyder For Sale!!

Old 08-02-2005, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yomama313
ok for one you didnt have a gt. you have a gst pushing 210 stock, and why you think they got rid of the dsm motors?maybe they sucked ass??and show me some one with there 32,000 rx-8 who has blown there motor with an automatic tranny in it.only idiots with dsm's do that.and for someone who knows some much why would you buy an automatic turbo car in the first place let alone a dsm. and while your there telling people to buy an education why dont you buy a car that works.dumbass.
Ok, lets see who is the dumbass? They still do make the 4G63 motors your fucking idiot. Its called the Lancer Evolution! So, go take your piece of shit mazda back to the scrap yard where it belongs and maybe they can point you in the correct direction for getting an education because you just got schooled!

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:31 PM

+1

Last edited by 2ndGenDsm; 08-02-2005 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:28 AM

why you think they got rid of the dsm motors?maybe they sucked ass??
You are such a dumbass, research your info before you start yapping away at the mouth.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

ok for one you didnt have a gt. you have a gst pushing 210 stock, and why you think they got rid of the dsm motors?maybe they sucked ass??and show me some one with there 32,000 rx-8 who has blown there motor with an automatic tranny in it.only idiots with dsm's do that.and for someone who knows some much why would you buy an automatic turbo car in the first place let alone a dsm. and while your there telling people to buy an education why dont you buy a car that works.dumbass.
IF you have a RX-8 like he says, Congrats on buying a non-turbo, Torqueless wonder...Those cars suck ass...DSM's are fast out of the box, and with minor upgrades you can have some serious fun...I don't even want to think how much money you have to spend to get into the 12's with a RX-8...Mazda is a shitty company...Their rotary's fucking suck, and you suck....End of story...Hope you like your negative reps...
Old 08-03-2005, 07:17 AM

Funny how the mazda guy fails to respond to these aligations..lol
Old 08-03-2005, 08:39 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Just shut the fuck up and drive your gay ass, slow, piece of shit mazda off a cliff somewhere
Old 08-03-2005, 09:31 AM
call me Gangsta boo

why would you buy an automatic turbo car in the first place let alone a dsm.
Jesus, people are talking about me alot lately.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Boom Goes The Dynomite

ummm why would you buy a mazda other than an fd?

United States Air Force!
Old 08-03-2005, 11:18 AM

Why would you buy a mazda at all??? thats my question...
Old 08-03-2005, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
Ok, lets see who is the dumbass? They still do make the 4G63 motors your fucking idiot. Its called the Lancer Evolution! So, go take your piece of shit mazda back to the scrap yard where it belongs and maybe they can point you in the correct direction for getting an education because you just got schooled!