Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1990 Honda Civic 4 Door automatic, dx

Old 09-06-2005, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Honda Civic 4 Door automatic, dx

Im sellin my 1990 honda civic 4 door its not currently workin i has just put in a new distributor on it and i rode around in it for a while and it just turned off on me i think it has to do somethin with the spark plugs that is mabey dirty and the spark is not there or mabey its runnin to lean or rich i dont know but im sellin it for 800 firm for everything because i dont wanna fix it but u would have to pick it up and tow it or do what ever with it when u buy it well i cant put no pics up but let me tell u about the car its white it has 120,000 on the motor its automatic of course but the transmission was a used one i changed to it 2 years ago because the person who had originally had it fucked it up that had like 120,000 on it then so now it probably has about 140,000 on it now which aint to bad has a cd player sony and two crappy speakers in front blue interior its dropped and is on steelies painted black and its has limo tint on it white corners in front clean lookin civic body not perfect dents here and there but not horrible exept for the driver side underpanel and front bumper has slight scratch on drivers side front but thats about it im askin 800 firm for the car how is now post me if interested.