Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

wtb car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation wtb car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am posting this for a friend he is in desprate need of a car under 1 grand that is reliable and perferably 5spd but doesnt really matter as long as its in good condish.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Superkaioken
i am posting this for a friend he is in desprate need of a car under 1 grand that is reliable and perferably 5spd but doesnt really matter as long as its in good condish.

Let me be the first to ask you to smack your friend. I'm going to just go ahead and make a blanketing statement saying that unless you strike some kind of awsome deal, you are NOT going to find a reliable car in good condition (preferably 5spd) for under 1,000 dollars.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vip18971
Let me be the first to ask you to smack your friend. I'm going to just go ahead and make a blanketing statement saying that unless you strike some kind of awsome deal, you are NOT going to find a reliable car in good condition (preferably 5spd) for under 1,000 dollars.
well fuck give him a beater he dont care.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

hey vip suck a dick i am the friend and i nvr even said anything bout cond. as long as it ran, he added that in
Old 10-02-2005, 09:37 PM
1Cam4Me

88 prelude. new tranny, dizzy, air filter, and something else, but cant remember. turboextacy@hotmail.com is the best way you can reach me. i hate this fucking car, its in great great shape, but no ac. its ok with the windows down, but its just too damn hot for me. hit me up with any questions. dont feeel like posting anything, jsut got off work. im helpin a fellow tr member out. ill be sellin this car for like $1600 in a few weeks. remember im givin you first dibs. what goes around, comes around. i need some good shit to come back around for once.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:14 AM
Righteous

See my thread in this section. $500 for 94 mazda protoge 5 speed ...